If DT Suh does end up in Miami, will Bills' C Wood be enough

I hate to say it because I consider Wood one of the last true Bill from the old regime but Suh is flat out scary and Wood looked terrible last year. I think that between the way he played last year and his contract that this is one position that will definitely be addressed and maybe as soon as tomorrow.

I hate to say it because I consider Wood one of the last true Bill from the old regime but Suh is flat out scary and Wood looked terrible last year. I think that between the way he played last year and his contract that this is one position that will definitely be addressed and maybe as soon as tomorrow.

Great point. He's not physically strong enough to handle that kind of power...something to consider in FA/Draft.

Ngata vs Wood & Incognito?

I'm down for that. That's a lot of character there. Wood may be Mr nice guy off the nfield but I am Still amazing he never got along with Incognito. I think he will loosen up to him. Now as a vet. I really see those two being tough. If Lee Smith comes back it'll be interesting.

Its zero hour al!kst and Easley and Smith not signed Hmmm..rough

No sugar coating it. Miami is one safety away from being as good a defense as the Bills. Suh is a huge signing for them. Best hope is Tanneyhill reverts back to how he played pre London.

Disagree. They aren't far off but they need more than just "one safety". Their LBs are average. Actually, as of right now they only have one decent one to begin with. That one being the young guy, Jenkins I think is his name. Even then, last year was his breakout season. Next to him they have Koa Misi (who's always been average at best), Trusnik (role player) and Sheppard. Yes, that Sheppard. Wouldn't surprise me if they draft a couple this year.

If we put together an O-Line that can generate any sort of push in the run game against the Fish, I don't see there being a problem with Suh's arrival. He's only one guy. And oddly enough - Wake never really shows up against us. At least not since the 2012 season.

Edited by Smooth

Ngata vs Wood & Incognito?

I'm down for that. That's a lot of character there. Wood may be Mr nice guy off the nfield but I am Still amazing he never got along with Incognito. I think he will loosen up to him. Now as a vet. I really see those two being tough. If Lee Smith comes back it'll be interesting.

Its zero hour al!kst and Easley and Smith not signed Hmmm..rough

Drinking again, I see.

I don't understand why some people think Wood will be better with better players beside him. Will he somehow become stronger? I have seen him pushed straight back into the QB too many times. We need an upgrade at this position

Edited by bmur66

I don't understand why some people think Wood will be better with better players beside him. Will he somehow become stronger? I have seen him pushed straight back into the QB too many times. We need an upgrade at this position

The thinking from those people (I believe) is that Wood was never simply focused on his job because he knew his Gs would be losing their matchups so he wanted to be ready to help out. He didn't follow the mantra of "just do your job."

Richie Incog will beat him up.