Jordan Cameron , Greg Hardy, and Iupia

Word on Hardy is that he wants to play in a 4-3 defense. Hopefully we won't need him anyway ;)

Iupati reportedly wants a deal in the 8.5 million/year range. No thanks. There are other good interior linemen that would come much cheaper.

No idea about Cameron. Not sure he'd fit Roman's scheme.

Seems there has been a real shortage of rumors this year. Seems like last year...and in the strike year when they started the 3 day negotiating period...there were a lot more rumors flying about. For our part, do we have teams staking out the airport around the clock? Who is tracking Pegula's plane? I'm jonesin' for some news.

Keep seeing news about Clay. If the Dolphins sign Suh, I expect most offers the Bills make for Clay will need to be turned down by the Dolphins.

Looks like the Bills will make an offer. This is getting interesting. Resigning Hughes and then the possibility of getting Clay......

Clay is one of the top FA TEs out there and fits the mold that Roman envisions for his offensive schemes. The front office is operating like a well oiled machine right now. I'm just amazed. The Suh signing could effect Miami's decision to match Buffalo's offer.