Bilal Powell RB Jets- Leaning towards Buff

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope these are just your opinions and not the Bills thought process. Cutting EJ for Cassel and whatever scrub journeyman without being to compete for the job and F Jax are stupid moves. It will go to show how completey clueless Ryan is about offense.

I pray he isn't that dumb.

I agree...

Everyone who is counting FJ out is forgetting the intangibles. Great in pass protection. Good hands and great football sensibility. Can we all agree that the OL was a major problem last year? Is everyone forgetting the game winning stiff arm. Age is crap when you are talking about FJ. He will come back more motivated then ever #D3NationB***hes! F you fair weathered P*SS*ES!!!!!!

@mikerodak: Since 2012, Fred Jackson ranks 32nd in NFL with 4.01 YPC. Bilal Powell ranks 33d with 4.00 YPC.

@mikerodak: On Bilal Powell, source tells @DanGrazianoESPN that Bills are indeed interested in him.

Makes sense then . Powell and FJax r about the same guy. Powell is younger and won't cost as much. Rex has certain comfort level with him. This thing seems like it could happen, free up a little more space for Hughes' deal.