Why not go for Ndamukong Suh?

Bills don't have Dareus signed yet, Suh is a beast and a bully, good fit with Rex. Money and contracts can get worked out. Add this player and Bills have best defense in the NFL without question. Kyle Williams will bring a good draft pick this year. I think a contract in the 6-7 years 15-16 mil average with big signing bonus, roster and incentives could make cap number seem Hughes number like next two years when Mario's comes down. If you lose Dareus it won't hurt so much but this year in a 3-4 you have Williams, Suh in the middle and Darieus. That is one big OUCH for all other teams!

Edited by USABuffaloFan

Dareus isn't going anywhere and is the one player IMO they would use the franchise tag on.

Suh is not a 3-4 NT and will command more then they are paying Mario which is a lot

Kyle Williams will be 32 in June so trading him would not bring a good pick in return

Edited by Max997

I thought about Suh as well, but a good friend of mine pointed out that it's highly unlikely that the team will put $50-$60 million of our cap spend in the defensive line. That's really what they would have to do to get Suh and keep Dareus. To boot, the Bills D-line is already a force. How much better can they really be? In terms of Kyle Williams, I personally think he has more value playing for the Bills than he would trying to trade him. That would be kind of a pointless move IMO.

Few points I'd like to make. I hope he goes to the Dolphins for two reasons. 1) I'd love to see Incognito and Suh smash on each other. 2) Because it's going to strap Miami down pretty tightly in terms of the CAP.

Rex Ryan DID say he wanted to build a bully, what better way to do that than to add the two dirtiest players in the NFL if we added Suh?

Btw, I hate Suh and think it's head and shoulders the biggest piece of crap in the NFL for how he maliciously attacks players, mostly after the play. So I'd RATHER have him on Miami to watch Richie B word slap him.

Few points I'd like to make. I hope he goes to the Dolphins for two reasons. 1) I'd love to see Incognito and Suh smash on each other. 2) Because it's going to strap Miami down pretty tightly in terms of the CAP.

Rex Ryan DID say he wanted to build a bully, what better way to do that than to add the two dirtiest players in the NFL if we added Suh?

Btw, I hate Suh and think it's head and shoulders the biggest piece of crap in the NFL for how he maliciously attacks players, mostly after the play. So I'd RATHER have him on Miami to watch Richie B word slap him.

Id also add:

3) He'll be going against Brady twice a year. Plenty of opportunity to give golden-boy a cheap shot.

Dareus > Suh in a number of ways beyond performance. We drafted him and its always better to resign your own, he's also not known as the dirtiest player in the league. Dareus is younger too.

Kyle Williams will not get a good draft pick in return. 4th at best I'd say because of his age but a 5th is more likely. He's a lot more valuable to us than he would be to any other team.

You can play hard and aggressive without being a scumbag. RI and Suh are scumbags. Hopefully, RI has matured.

If you played football on any level, you don't think dirty players are cool. Kyle Williams plays hard without trying to injury players. That's not cool or tough.