Last post wins part trois (this is the real official LPW)

Beerball

• Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Never liked Root Beer for some reason.

Sweet. First post on the page. Take that Fergy.

You're simply a place holder until his fergyness decides to join us.

Fergy going to be pissed now

Well he has to wait till post #161 to try again.

Don't you have work to do?

This is my job.

hello-tech-support-have-you-tried-turnin

Sorry, I must.

Close it?

I got a PM from Fergy's youngest daughter, Zoey. Zoey is 4 and she has amazing grammar skills for one so young. Anyway, she pled (I don't think pleaded is a word) with me to allow her father this one victory.

This is for you Zoey.

the real buffalo joe keeps following me around the OTW

close it now for Zoey

tHis iss ZoEyy...thank yu Mister BeerbaLL. You ar thee Best moderater ever. Zoeyy

How sweet....

hold on a sec... how do we know that's not just Fergy typing with his pencil?

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

I got a PM from Fergy's youngest daughter, Zoey. Zoey is 4 and she has amazing grammar skills for one so young. Anyway, she pled (I don't think pleaded is a word) with me to allow her father this one victory.

This is for you Zoey.

tHis iss ZoEyy...thank yu Mister BeerbaLL. You ar thee Best moderater ever. Zoeyy

Who's following who?

This is for you Zoey.

I have nothing. I have no daughter, no wife, no family. A terrible job. A 2001 Ford Explorer with a slightly cracked side mirror, and a Rolling Stones bumper sticker. This is all of have.

close it now for Zoey

I just got another PM from Fergy's other youngest daughter, Rosie Peach. Rosie Peach said that it would take a minimum of 10 wins for her daddy to feel good about himself.

Who's following who?

I have nothing. I have no daughter, no wife, no family. A terrible job. A 2001 Ford Explorer with a slightly cracked side mirror, and a Rolling Stones bumper sticker. This is all of have.

& you'll like it

I just got another PM from Fergy's other youngest daughter, Rosie Peach. Rosie Peach said that it would take a minimum of 10 wins for her daddy to feel good about himself.

& you'll like it

Rosie Peach is unavailable to talk right now fellas...she is currently sitting in the broom closet for a 12 hour time out.

This is Joe's co worker. Been sitting next to him for a few months now. Every time I look at him, he's sad, and he's looking at this website. I don't know why this site makes him sad whenever I'm around. But I want him to cheer up. Please let him win this contest. It'll mean so much to him.

tell him to grow a pair

Edited by Beerball
Wait, he may take that the wrong way...

Who's following who?

You're pulling a George Costanza on us and I don't like it one bit...you can't come up with a sad story just to take my spot.

This is Joe's co worker. Been sitting next to him for a few months now. Every time I look at him, he's sad, and he's looking at this website. I don't know why this site makes him sad whenever I'm around. But I want him to cheer up. Please let him win this contest. It'll mean so much to him.

Dear Co-Worker: If you would have slobbered on him for five minutes at Taco Bell that one day he'd be a happier man. We blame this all on you....TEASE.