• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is in the Hughes thread, but this guys seems to have some connections:

Tyler Hoch @TylerHoch1 5m5 minutes ago

@jchenelly Shady deal probably helps the cause of him staying

0 replies 0 retweets 1 favorite

Joe Chenelly @jchenelly 3m3 minutes ago

@TylerHoch1 Yes, I know #Bills are counting on that to help in recruiting. That is why the news was leaked early. Philly was against leak.

This is in the Hughes thread, but this guys seems to have some connections:

Tyler Hoch @TylerHoch1 5m5 minutes ago

@jchenelly Shady deal probably helps the cause of him staying

0 replies 0 retweets 1 favorite

Joe Chenelly @jchenelly 3m3 minutes ago

@TylerHoch1 Yes, I know #Bills are counting on that to help in recruiting. That is why the news was leaked early. Philly was against leak.

Yeah, that's really interesting to me and makes me like what our front office is doing even more. This is not only to help with Hughes, but all the potential targets (cough -- Revis -- ).

This is going to be fun.

Yeah, that's really interesting to me and makes me like what our front office is doing even more. This is not only to help with Hughes, but all the potential targets (cough -- Revis -- ).

This is going to be fun.

This is one of the most interesting things I have seen and it makes lots of sense...

Harris, Iupati, TE (davis?) and who knows even a WR. If Hughes walks, wonder who we target

Heard a rumor Bills prepared to offer 100% guaranteed contracts. Seattle may do it for Russell Wilson but not before Buffalo does it. Pegula changed hockey contracts he may change NFL contracts.

This would make me very excited. I'd love to see them do something like this to sweeten the deal on the guy they really covet. If for no other reason than to watch the fallout across the league.

Heard a rumor Bills prepared to offer 100% guaranteed contracts. Seattle may do it for Russell Wilson but not before Buffalo does it. Pegula changed hockey contracts he may change NFL contracts.

Good if true, it's overdue in football. All the other owners may hate him for it lol