ej should be thrilled

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Which EJ excels at, at least the "play action" part. Not so much with the "pass." ;)

You know... now I'm curious... wonder if there's splits for that (not saying you're right or wrong, just genuinely curious...)

TO THE INTERNET

Which EJ excels at, at least the "play action" part. Not so much with the "pass." ;)

You know... now I'm curious... wonder if there's splits for that (not saying you're right or wrong, just genuinely curious...)

TO THE INTERNET

Damn, looks like Pro Football Focus has it as one of their premium stats, but I do not have a subscription...

Does anyone? I'm curious!

TO THE INTERNET

Be interesting. However, the Bills were mind boggling with the play action last year. It was incredibly stupid. When we would run successfully we wouldn't play action. When we ran poorly then we would use it. Iirc, there was one play on third and 13 or something when they called play action. It was criminal.

EJ, since he was in high school, has always been excellent with the ball as far as handoffs, play action, fakes, etc. He's already very good at it. Small thing, relative to all other QB qualities but some players suck at it and it makes a difference on a lot of plays.

Be interesting. However, the Bills were mind boggling with the play action last year. It was incredibly stupid. When we would run successfully we wouldn't play action. When we ran poorly then we would use it. Iirc, there was one play on third and 13 or something when they called play action. It was criminal.

EJ, since he was in high school, has always been excellent with the ball as far as handoffs, play action, fakes, etc. He's already very good at it. Small thing, relative to all other QB qualities but some players suck at it and it makes a difference on a lot of plays.

Yeah, looking at this from 2012 (sample stats)

https://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2012/10/25/snapshot-play-action-passing/

It's interesting seeing some QBs get much better, and some get much worse, with play action. The curiosity might get to me, and cost me $9 for a month :lol:

How I with the TROLLS would just give up !!!

another day where many of us will have to walk away and ignore the board. that's probably the Trolls intent.

Would you please stop calling people trolls every time they disagree with you? My brother, who goes on here every day but does not have an account himself, has been deriving much pleasure from your posts for several months and thinks you can't possibly be for real. I am giving you the benefit of the doubt and believe you to be real. But either way, no one is trolling you, believe me.

Edited by metzelaars_lives

Would you please stop calling people trolls every time they disagree with you? My brother, who goes on here every day but does not have an account himself, has been deriving much pleasure from your posts for several months and thinks you can't possibly be for real. I am giving you the benefit of the doubt and believe you to be real. But either way, no one is trolling you, believe me.

There are plenty of trolls around here. It happens when you have so many people who are bored with the repetitive topics and just start posting things to get a reaction or a laugh.