Miami leading candidate for Suh- update:signing with fish

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't want Steppenwolf in this division.

Sign somewhere else, please. Or better yet, sign with Buffalo.

Not for that money. Definitely not in Buffalo.

I would hate it if the Patriots got Suh to replace Wilfork. Otherwise, meh.

March 6, 2017 - BREAKING: The Miami Dolphins have released All-Pro DT Ndamukong Suh after paying him $53 million guaranteed the past 2 years

mmmmmmmmmmm. Yes, that's the spot. mmmmmmmmmGooooooooooood.

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 51s51 seconds ago

Intriguing team preparing to make a run at #Lions DT Ndamukong Suh: The #Chargers. Wow.

very interesting. They have a glaring need at NT and a relatively short window with Rivers. They don't tend to make flashy FA signings - I like it! Keep him away from the Fish, chargers! Edited by YoloinOhio

Suh is probably regarded as the best defensive free agent in 20 years and with good reason. The sweepstakes should be very intriguing. Will a team like Oakland come in and give an absurd 25 million dollar a year offer? Or will he take a 20 million dollar offer to go to a better team?

As far as Miami's chances they have been very active in free agency historically so who knows. But I would say anywhere from 10-15 teams are likely giving him offers.

Sounds like #Jaguars will miss on DeMarco Murray, Ndamukong Suh & Randall Cobb. Which means someone down the line stands to get WAY overpaid

Charles Robinson @CharlesRobinson · 27m 27 minutes ago

Per the #Chargers chasing after Ndamukong Suh, California personal income tax is 13%. Florida is 0%. That's a LOT of ground to make up.

Charles Robinson @CharlesRobinson · 22m 22 minutes ago

But it's a tax write-off that saves you money. Personal income tax is not. RT @CStrable people always forget, Florida property tax is INSANE

If you reside more than 182 days/yr, IRS argues you live there. RT @RaiderBounty taxes are based on ur state of residency. Not where u work.

8 games/yr + all Suh bonuses = MASSIVE $$$. RT @smittyjr201 personal income tax only applies to where the games are played & signing bonuses

This is a great piece that illustrates a state tax disparity for an Ndamukong Suh contract. #Chargers #Dolphins #NFL http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/25091772/agents-take-why-taxes-could-decide-ndamukongs-suhs-team-choice

Dolphins only had $9.5 million in cap space to start the offseason. Patriots conversely are $4.7 million over the cap, and only 1 of 3 teams in the red. Barring some huge cuts, the Jets would be the only team in the AFC with enough juice to sign Suh right now. Only 4 teams have more cap space than the Jets.

Dolphins only had $9.5 million in cap space to start the offseason. Patriots conversely are $4.7 million over the cap, and only 1 of 3 teams in the red. Barring some huge cuts, the Jets would be the only team in the AFC with enough juice to sign Suh right now. Only 4 teams have more cap space than the Jets.

miami cut Philip wheeler today. Added 3m to cap space.

@JamesWalkerNFL: Current tally of #Dolphins veteran cuts: Philip Wheeler, Cortland Finnegan, Nate Garner, Brian Hartline and Brandon Gibson. #RosterPurge

@AlbertBreer: As @RapSheet said, Chargers are among number of teams in the mix for Suh. Pricetag could wind up in the $18M/year range, per involved clubs.

I think that's cheaper than what was expected. I thought $100 mil over 5 yrs