Shady+Bryce+ Booby = Bye Freddy

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I suspect we may draft a RB in round 4-5 and, depending on his performance, may see him replace Bryce on the roster. Boobie should stay for his ST play and familiarity with Roman, and Freddy is just too versatile, especially with his pass blocking ability. Then, when Fred is done after this year, the draftee takes his place as #2.

We gots the backs now. Get Freddy a rocker.

Are you bored? Let the elder statesman enjoy the spoils of his hard work. D3 Nation will continue to astound. Bryce "fumbaliaya" Brown will continue to wash #22's jock.

Is this Buddy ?

If any of those three are cut its Bryce. FJ would be the last of that group to get released.

If any of those three are cut its Bryce. FJ would be the last of that group to get released.

Wrong. Fred stays. Can do it all for a long time a la Kevin Faulk.

Boobie or bryce falls back to #3

FJ is the heart and sole of the fans. Rex has no connection to him, his play tailed off quite a bit this past year., maybe he was just very nicked up, who knows. The one thing FJ does bring is good blocking, but the only ones who feel he's deserved to stick with the team are the fans. He may beat out Brown, if he does, then he'll be back if not then likely he's done. But this blind loyalty to him is just plain stupid. I like the guy, but he may be done!

I think Freddie will ride off into the sunset at the end of tc. Let's be honest he is the heart and soul of the offense but he didn't look great last year. Especially when he returned from the groin pull he suffered against air.

FJ is the heart and sole of the fans. Rex has no connection to him, his play tailed off quite a bit this past year., maybe he was just very nicked up, who knows. The one thing FJ does bring is good blocking, but the only ones who feel he's deserved to stick with the team are the fans. He may beat out Brown, if he does, then he'll be back if not then likely he's done. But this blind loyalty to him is just plain stupid. I like the guy, but he may be done!

Ding ding. A winner. No way he beats out Brown.

OP is probably right, but don't forgot a true blocking fullback, too. I don't think Boobie fits into that mold, despite his girth. Roman is going to need extra bodies for his exotic blocking schemes, so look for them to carry one less WR (Watkins, Woods, Hogan, Easley, Goodwin, Thigpen). He seems to like 2TE sets with a blocking back. I can see Gray getting a lot more playing time as the H-back, but I think Roman will want a true FB too. That just means a more crowded backfield.

I'd love it if Buffalo could cut Freddy like NE* "cuts" their vets. He's "gone" until one of our backs goes down. That'd save some tread on the ol' tires and keep him fresh for later in the year. Maybe they could stash him on the Steelers' roster! In 2016 we should hire him to be an assistant RB coach.

OP ought to be ashamed of himself for this thread. He's either trolling or of a character I'd never choose to associate with - actually, the latter is true either way.

It's more likely that this is the end of CJ. McCoy's more of a scat back than a bruiser and he's not much of a receiving threat.

Edited by Rob's House