Curt Schilling...good on him or gone too far?

Beerball

the thing that irks me about the story almost as much as the idiots that made the inappropriate comments is that the dude being a part time ticket taker at yankee stadium is the focus of all the articles turning this into a Yankees story....dude was president of a fraternity and is a part time ticket taker????

Isn't really any question here.....internet trolls getting publicly shamed and fired is one of the few true benefits of social media.

the thing that irks me about the story almost as much as the idiots that made the inappropriate comments is that the dude being a part time ticket taker at yankee stadium is the focus of all the articles turning this into a Yankees story....dude was president of a fraternity and is a part time ticket taker????

Clearly you were never in a fraternity if you hold that role in any esteem.

Good point. It's as if him selling Yankee tickets somehow adds spice to his idiocy. The Yankees fired him. Good for them too.

I don't understand the whole Twitter thing and why celebrities call attention to their children using it. No one could pay me enough money to expose my daughter to society the way he did. Before anyone goes all "internet" on me, I get that Schilling probably had no hidden agenda when he posted such an innocuous tweet.

It's sad that people have so little class when it comes to other people's children.

He abso-friggin-lutely did the right thing. My daughter, I would have more than likely ended up in jail on a misdemeanor assault rap.

Agreed. I have a cousin who is like this. I don't talk to this person anymore and this is one of the reasons. If he got outed like in this story I would not be sad.