[closed]Josh McCown's career Stats

Russ 'Em

Funny, I thought we were in the market for a veteran backup to upgrade from Tuel.

Perhaps you're confused about what this signing is about.

You are the one that sounds confused. Tuel isn't on the active roster so why would we upgrade our practice squad QB?

They need to bring in QB's that will be better than EJ Manuel not worse

Maybe you should take your own advice?

IN

What exactly about a 1/1 career td/int ratio is dazzling to you? Or maybe your sarcastic comment in return to my sarcastic post was misinterpreted. I've seen many people post about how this is going to be a good idea. It's not. Supporting it means you are desperate for anything at this point. Throwing away another year on a journeyman back up has been seems like the only option, it's not.

Funny, I thought we were in the market for a veteran backup to upgrade from Tuel.

Perhaps you're confused about what this signing is about.

This signing is about quelling the fear of fans. It doesn't make our team better. If anything it drags us back into the endless QB cycle we've been in for decades. Perhaps you are confused.

Can you please post a link to where someone says how awesome Josh McCown is? Thanks.

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/176153-closedjosh-mccown-why-not/?hl=josh+mccown

What exactly about a 1/1 career td/int ratio is dazzling to you? Or maybe your sarcastic comment in return to my sarcastic post was misinterpreted. I've seen many people post about how this is going to be a good idea. It's not. Supporting it means you are desperate for anything at this point. Throwing away another year on a journeyman back up has been seems like the only option, it's not.

This signing is about quelling the fear of fans. It doesn't make our team better. If anything it drags us back into the endless QB cycle we've been in for decades. Perhaps you are confused.

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/176153-closedjosh-mccown-why-not/?hl=josh+mccown

Nope, no one says he's awesome. The best anyone says is that he would be good competition for Manuel. In fact I'm going to go out on a limb and say that no one in the entire world has referred to Josh McCown as awesome since he left Chicago. I'm sure a few Bears fans called him awesome in 2013 though. He kinda was.

Edited by metzelaars_lives

So you made a thread about a closed thread...

What a ridiculous post. Yeah Whaley is sitting around trying to "quell" our fear. Even if he was do you think he's stupid enough to think signing this QB would?

Why are we even considering this? How is this an upgrade? We could get the exact same thing out of EJ and he's more athletic.

This is so stupid and a waste of $5M in cap space. Plus how is this guy making millions being so awful?