Saint Doug's house for sale

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very ugly light fixtures. The place looks pretty dated to command that kind of scratch...Needs some serious updating. I'd low ball him at maybe $1MM. He only paid $1,050,000. http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/790-Lebrun-Rd-Amherst-NY-14226/30262889_zpid/

Like most people, he's in love with it now that HE owns it. Sure, jack it up 50% to resell. No one will notice. Lebrun always used to be like that from what I remember. THE place to be but a lot of large, older houses with many needing updating. Maybe the 50% price jack is an attempt to recoup some money he left on the table coaching in Buffalo. Again, nice plan, Doug. Then again, maybe he updated the kitchen. That's worth a half million...

PS - there was one owner between Donahoe and Marrone. Interesting coincidence.

Edited by Augie

Like most people, he's in love with it now that HE owns it. Sure, jack it up 50% to resell. No one will notice. Lebrun always used to be like that from what I remember. THE place to be but a lot of large, older houses with many needing updating. Maybe the 50% price jack is an attempt to recoup some money he left on the table coaching in Buffalo. Again, nice plan, Doug. Then again, maybe he updated the kitchen. That's worth a half million...

PS - there was one owner between Donahoe and Marrone. Interesting coincidence.

I'm pretty sure that he got it from Donahoe. My brother's friend's family sold it to Donahoe in the early 2000's. He had it that for a while and was very, very active at Nichols. He was still in the area after leaving for a while. There may have been someone in between but I think that St. Doug got it from Donahoe.

I'm pretty sure that he got it from Donahoe. My brother's friend's family sold it to Donahoe in the early 2000's. He had it that for a while and was very, very active at Nichols. He was still in the area after leaving for a while. There may have been someone in between but I think that St. Doug got it from Donahoe.

Being the curious jerk that I am, I looked up the county property records and saw a name in between. Forget now, but it started with an M I think. Sort of surprised me. I could have glanced at it wrong, and I'm too lazy to go back. I was looking for the Maronne purchase price, but didn't find that. Each state and county is different in that regard. Pretty ballsy to mark it up that high. The kitchen looked newer, but that only goes so far. It is a well regarded address though.

EDIT: bugged me - Heneghan bought it from Donahoe in 2010 and sold 2013 to the saint (or at least former Saint). Wish I knew the prices and terms.

Edited by Augie

Being the curious jerk that I am, I looked up the county property records and saw a name in between. Forget now, but it started with an M I think. Sort of surprised me. I could have glanced at it wrong, and I'm too lazy to go back. I was looking for the Maronne purchase price, but didn't find that. Each state and county is different in that regard. Pretty ballsy to mark it up that high. The kitchen looked newer, but that only goes so far. It is a well regarded address though.

EDIT: bugged me - Heneghan bought it from Donahoe in 2010 and sold 2013 to the saint (or at least former Saint). Wish I knew the prices and terms.

I stand corrected. I didn't know when Donahoe sold it but knew that he remained in WNY long past his tenure. If Rex ends up buying that house watch out!!