Boehner Blunder w/Netanyahu

Boner invites Netanyahu to congress (w/o Presidential knowledge?)

http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2015/01/21/boehner-invites-israeli-prime-minister-netanyahu-to-address-congress

and it backfires

Israeli official suggests Boehner misled Netanyahu on Congress speech

talk about narcissistic bonehead moves

Enjoy

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Talk about boneheads. The Dems and the WH were all up in arms about not being informed on Netanyahu being invited however are cheering the Pope being invited without their pre-approval. Why do Democrats hate Jews?

What?? Can't you post ANYTHING without being wildly pro-Republican party?

What?? Can't you post ANYTHING without being wildly pro-Republican party?

So you take a bash on the Dems as me being pro-Republican?? Great deduction Sherlock.

And hearing that coming from you is !@#$ing hilarious.

does the Pope have Nukes?

I think it's best to talk to someone with nukes don't you?

Honestly, if I were a head of state, I'd want to know about invites extended to other consequential* heads of state.

*added to distinguish Benny from the Pope, who is technically a head of state.

Edited by LeviF91

It's funny to me that the president takes his pen and takes his phone and makes some of the most far-reaching executive orders to ever come out of the WH, but the the co-equal branch of the government invites an ally Obama detests to talk about the people and country he also detests is a problem?

It's sad how thin-skinned progressives have become.

It's funny to me that the president takes his pen and takes his phone and makes some of the most far-reaching executive orders to ever come out of the WH, but the the co-equal branch of the government invites an ally Obama detests to talk about the people and country he also detests is a problem?

It's sad how thin-skinned progressives have become.

Also I think Barry is just jealous and threatened by a real man like Netanyahu. But who can blame him with that tranny looking, kid lunch pushing slob he has to sleep with. Damn that's bad and I haven't even had a 9.8% beer yet.

Also I think Barry is just jealous and threatened by a real man like Netanyahu. But who can blame him with that tranny looking, kid lunch pushing slob he has to sleep with. Damn that's bad and I haven't even had a 9.8% beer yet.

I'm not big on picking on Michelle's looks, but I will agree that one of the reasons Obama looks so completely lost on everything foreign policy is that the vacuum for leadership is being filled by men who WANT to lead.

And that just helps Obama look more and more like your typical progressive nutsucker using embarrassing phrases like "strategic patience."

What the !@#$ is wrong with you?

You're absolutely classless.

So would McCain's foreign policy have been better or worse given that he beats his wife?

What the !@#$ is wrong with you?

You're absolutely classless.

Yup. You can bag on someone's politics all you want but for Christ's sakes what does how they look like have to do with it. And the whole nutrition this she's been working on is actually a good thing. The PSA's she's pounding on through social media are wait......Damn Nacy did a better job getting her anti-drug message out nearly 30 years ago without the social media hashtag cranial.