Julian Edelman's one night stand... LOL

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shes good looking. Im with you there. But not a 10. That's for sure.

I guess the dudes are expecting a sb winner to score something better than just a little over average.

Curious, you name her fine. Fine to me is 8 9 or 10. What # do you give her?

She's a 7.5 at best to me.

After a game and on the road these guys are any port in the storm. I think that mentality makes them wreckless and explains why so many have kids out of wedlock

i'm sure most of you guys would get with her if you were drunk and single and she offered. you wouldn't be proud of it or want people on the internet to know about it but this kind of stuff happens at 4am when you are young, drunk, and stupid

I would be proud of it. She's not coyote ugly as "not again" poster states.

I would be proud of it. She's not coyote ugly as "not again" poster states.

Obviously we have different taste in women. To me, she is fugly. My ex-wife is from Boston and she makes that chick look like trash. I'm not Brad Pitt, nor did I just win a Superbowl, but I guarantee I coulda done better than that. Sure, I've had the beer goggles and made some mistakes, but she is just not attractive to me. We are entitled to our own opinions.

Sorry but bragging about your EX wife to someone who got wet 3 days ago isn't going to cut it.

It was geared more to the Boston aspect of things. Believe me, I'm actually better off now with a hometown girl from Rochester. And how many guys actually have the balls to brag about their ex? Most guys are all about ripping them apart. I'll be the first to admit, I've been lucky when it comes to women.

It was geared more to the Boston aspect of things. Believe me, I'm actually better off now with a hometown girl from Rochester. And how many guys actually have the balls to brag about their ex? Most guys are all about ripping them apart. I'll be the first to admit, I've been lucky when it comes to women.

Then why is she your ex?

Then why is she your ex?

Seriously? You would ask that on a message board? I don't even know how to respond to such ignorance. Gee, let me tell you my life story on a Buffalo Bills message board. Wow!

Edited by Not Again

wow classy, just everything about this whole thread is classy, BTW when did all the bearded hipsters become pro football players, I thought that was a gay "look" thing (I am an artist, there are a lot of people looking like that in the art field, not that there's anyt......whatever).

Y'all missed riffing on this part

"...Some of the players were texting me that they were really disappointed..."

So here's the likely scenario -

After playing well in the Super Bowl, Edelman's coming off his game high and realizes "sh*t I don't have a date lined up"

His buddies on the team say "No problem dude - Sabrina's always a sure thing!" and the rest is history.....

She's clearly the team bus - everybody rides her