Way to Go Gronk

billsfan714

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I really enjoyed him yelling PATS NATION on the podium after the game. That dude is about as Buffalo as a Cuban cigar. Screw Gronkowski.

Haha. This may be one of the only times I ever again say to you, GOOD POST.

Gronk is a toolbox. Damned good football player, and and absolute carnival side-show freak physically/athletically, but an total drooling moron. If anything, I would guess he was from Massachusetts.

Yeah I really enjoyed him yelling PATS NATION on the podium after the game. That dude is about as Buffalo as a Cuban cigar. Screw Gronkowski.

I agree. I have never heard him talk about his hometown once. Mongo!!!

Edited by Not Again

Haha. This may be one of the only times I ever again say to you, GOOD POST.

Gronk is a toolbox. Damned good football player, and and absolute carnival side-show freak physically/athletically, but an total drooling moron. If anything, I would guess he was from Massachusetts.

He fit right in with those asshats on the show Wahlbergers when he had his little part. Even had his dad and brothers make an appearance.

I would like to give a Buffalo shout out to Gronk. Watch the Conan clip and Rob brings up the Buffalo connection to Marshawn. Congratulations to Gronk, a Buffalo area native on the SB win.

Bet he was pissed when we didn't draft him but got stoked when the Pats did.

Don't blame him blame the former Bills GM for not drafting him.

here that, I was like yeah still on the board we are gona get him, then Troupe happened, friggin Nix :wallbash:

Good for Gronk winning. Good for someone rising to the top of their career. I hate the Patriots as a team but as individuals, except for Brady, I celebrate that they are successful, just like all NFL players.

I can't stand that meathead. Why does he speak like a black guy? Such a douchey poser.

how does a black guy speak? I am not sure I understand this?

Good for Gronk winning. Good for someone rising to the top of their career. I hate the Patriots as a team but as individuals, except for Brady, I celebrate that they are successful, just like all NFL players.

how does a black guy speak? I am not sure I understand this?

people have accents, what is to understand

Kiko is a Bill. Gronkowski is a Patriot. See the difference?

nope

I noticed a touch of it on some words but that is normal when you are around people that have a different accent than you. It happens all the time when people move to a new area.

FTR, I don't think he talks "black" at all. I think he speaks very distinct meathead douchebag. With a touch of Southeast Mississippi coal miner.

I said in the opening..watch the Conan clip with Marshawn, he says Im from Buffalo and you played for Buffalo, Marshawn seemed surprised by the connection. Gronkowski couldnt be more Buffalo by his name alone. Sorry he plays on the Pats but thats Buddy Nix's fault. He's hometown kid who made good, I tip my hat to him. He's at the top of his profession. He works hard, plays hard and lives life to the fullest. Yeah WTG Gronk.

They're not immune when they support the Patriots or their players.

No one "supports" them. Contrary to what you believe it is possible to be a Bills fan and not have a all consuming blind hatred of NE. Did the Bills not make the play offs because of NE? No it was because they couldn't beat chumps like Oakland.

I said in the opening..watch the Conan clip with Marshawn, he says Im from Buffalo and you played for Buffalo, Marshawn seemed surprised by the connection. Gronkowski couldnt be more Buffalo by his name alone. Sorry he plays on the Pats but thats Buddy Nix's fault. He's hometown kid who made good, I tip my hat to him. He's at the top of his profession. He works hard, plays hard and lives life to the fullest. Yeah WTG Gronk.

My bad, he mentioned Buffalo once. You watch hockey at all? Those guys are constantly remembering where they came from and talking about there hometowns. I guess we'll see how much he really cares about his hometown if he shows up in Buffalo with the trophy. If he does, then I might change my opinion. He, if anyone should know how bad Buffalo wants a peek at that trophy. Edited by Not Again

No one "supports" them. Contrary to what you believe it is possible to be a Bills fan and not have a all consuming blind hatred of NE. Did the Bills not make the play offs because of NE? No it was because they couldn't beat chumps like Oakland.

What makes you think I care what you define as a "Bills fan?" By my definition you're not. So what? I doubt you or Buf. Barbarian will lose any sleep over it.

I don't consider either of you real fans. Yet I have a feeling you'll both survive just fine.

What makes you think I care what you define as a "Bills fan?" By my definition you're not. So what? I doubt you or Buf. Barbarian will lose any sleep over it.

I don't consider either of you real fans. Yet I have a feeling you'll both survive just fine.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: you are as smart as Marrone

No. More like I don't care how long you've been a Bills fan because the longer you've been the more out of touch you are with the state of the NFL today. The entire league has shifted gears significantly at least in 9 times since you've started watching the Bills. It's not my fault if you don't know who to hate.

So I should ask you?

:lol::lol: :lol: :lol::lol::lol: