Super Bowl XLIX Game thread

YoloinOhio

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Every time I see Russell Wilson play in the past month I think, "this is the guy that reports say is going to be the highest paid QB in the league?" Don't get me wrong, the guy is a good QB but nowhere near (and I mean NOWHERE) the best in the league.

Good luck ever recovering from that contract.

they are daring RW to throw it and so far NE's coverage has been perfect.

True, Seattle is taking the bait (like we did in 1990) they need to start running hard against this style of D.

Then play action will work for passing.

Edited by angryfan62

Every time I see Russell Wilson play in the past month I think, "this is the guy that reports say is going to be the highest paid QB in the league?" Don't get me wrong, the guy is a good QB but nowhere near (and I mean NOWHERE) the best in the league.

He's had some very nice stretches. This week and last weren't the finest sample.

He has NO receivers or tight ends. The entire passing game is all him.

Problem is with the defensive contracts, his own raise and possibly a big lynch deal... Might not see that problem change much

I agree and I think Seattle is willing to live with Wilson having to compensate.

Edited by KikoSeeBallKikoGetBall