2015 HOF inductees - Polian in!

YoloinOhio

Jerome Bettis in, Kevin Green out per reports

@SportsCenter: BREAKING: Jerome Bettis will be inducted into the Pro Football Hall of Fame. (via @WPXI) http://t.co/oEiTD2qxir

@sgw94: Crazy RT @ODonnellFox13: Kevin Greene's wife reveals that he didn't get into the Hall with her "MAD AS HELL" Tweet

Edited by YoloinOhio

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Leak on twitter that Polian is in, but tweet was deleted because they said they thought it was already announced

@RyanTalbotBills: Bill Polian is in! Can't wait to return to Canton! #BillsMafia #Bills

@RyanTalbotBills: Deleted Polian post.Got a text from someone who would know but assumed it was already announced. Not doubting my friend, but want to be sure

Ron Wolf in

@BobMcGinn Ex-Packers GM Ron Wolf voted into Pro Football HOF, via source

Harrison out

@bkravitz: My sources (here we go again) tell me Marvin Harrison did not make the Hall of Fame this year. Believe Polian will make it. Not so for Dungy

Edited by YoloinOhio

Leak on twitter that Polian is in, but tweet was deleted because they said they thought it was already announced

@RyanTalbotBills: Bill Polian is in! Can't wait to return to Canton! #BillsMafia #Bills

@RyanTalbotBills: Deleted Polian post.Got a text from someone who would know but assumed it was already announced. Not doubting my friend, but want to be sure

Ron Wolf in

@BobMcGinn Ex-Packers GM Ron Wolf voted into Pro Football HOF, via source

Harrison out

@bkravitz: My sources (here we go again) tell me Marvin Harrison did not make the Hall of Fame this year. Believe Polian will make it. Not so for Dungy

Thanks.

Jerome Bettis is the weakest HOFer ever chosen if its indeed true...UNREAL...

I'd have gone with Harrison over Bettis

Haley in

@clarencehilljr: Got text from a high ranking cowboys source that he heard Charles Haley made the HOF. Nothing official but that's what he heard. #Boom

I'd have gone with Harrison over Bettis

Haley in

@clarencehilljr: Got text from a high ranking cowboys source that he heard Charles Haley made the HOF. Nothing official but that's what he heard. #Boom

i'd have gone with a dozen others before either of them.

getting on tv sure does help.

Jerome Bettis is the weakest HOFer ever chosen if its indeed true...UNREAL...

Bettis was good, and he's a great guy from all accounts. My family runs into him around town and he's very nice and approachable. I wish I thought he was HOF fame material, but I just can't buy in. Polian, on the other hand, is a no-brainer to me. (Maybe if I reviewed the numbers Bettis could sway me...)

Edited by Augie

Bettis was good, and he's a great guy from all accounts. My family runs into him around town and he's very nice and appoachable. I wish I thought he was HOF fame material, but I just can't buy in. Polian, on the other hand, is a no-brainer to me. (Maybe if I reviewed the numbers Bettis could sway me...)

Watching him play, I never thought "this guy is a future HOF'er." Always a really good player just never thought he was extraordinary.

@viccarucci: Bill Polian says fellow HOFer Marv Levy will introduce him on Aug. 8 induction.

@GreggDoyelStar: Polian: Marv Levy will introduce him. "Everything I know about pro football I learned from him, and most of the things I know about life."

Edited by YoloinOhio