I hate Marshawn Lynch

When a man can be hated for saying nothing, what is the motivation to speak? The idea is for him to play out his role as the inarticulate thug/ athlete and be used by the media as a spectacle. The man obviously just wants to win the Super Bowl and be left alone. Considering who the Seahawks are about to play, I say let Lynch do what ever makes him happy.

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just saying, "I'm just here so I wont get fined" Guy is a Deuche Bag. I don't care what his reasons are for not talking to to media just answer the questions. I think they should fine him for insubordination just to piss him off and any other losers that agree with him.

Our neighbor is a cop in Hamburg and he used to tell me all the stories of Mr. Lynch and his troubles. Total thug.

Just saying, "I'm just here so I wont get fined" Guy is a Deuche Bag. I don't care what his reasons are for not talking to to media just answer the questions. I think they should fine him for insubordination just to piss him off and any other losers that agree with him.

I don't mind him, he's different, at least he has the courage to show it.

I love Marshawn! I was mad when we traded him but I'm glad he was able to get a ring and hopefully he'll get another this weekend. He's a baller and that to me should be the focus. Some people are great at this BS interview game others aren't. I agree with the post that mentioned he's not comfortable up there and he shouldn't be forced to do it in my opinion. Trust me there will be others that loves this attention and will go up to the podium and will eat up the spot light.

Our neighbor is a cop in Hamburg and he used to tell me all the stories of Mr. Lynch and his troubles. Total thug.

....hahaha it's the southtowns, so I'll take that with a heaping dose of sodium.

Edited by 87168

I assure you IF every media person boycotted Marshawn he would be singing like a canary. He loves the attention. His act is his way to exert some type of control he believes. Just a hunch, but I think the less attention Marshawn was shown the more his antics would increase.

It would be a funny social experiment.

Edited by atlbillsfan1975

When a man can be hated for saying nothing, what is the motivation to speak? The idea is for him to play out his role as the inarticulate thug/ athlete and be used by the media as a spectacle. The man obviously just wants to win the Super Bowl and be left alone. Considering who the Seahawks are about to play, I say let Lynch do what ever makes him happy.

He's hated for more than that. He ran over some chick in Buffalo. Turned down a team invitation to the whitehouse because he just wanted to "relax on the couch at home," and sat at the Espys in a hoodie texting through the whole thing. He's just a cocky punk.

I don't personally hate Lynch. What I hate is his stupidity. The CBA requires him to be media available. Why he can't learn to just respond with generic answers is beside me. Instead, this moron takes a $50K fine for not showing up. Don't try to sell me that "it's OK because he has the money". If you're going to go down that path, you might as well argue that it's OK to start your fireplace with $100 bills. Equally stupid.

He's a dick, plain and simple. I miss the player in Buffalo, but not the person.

He does do his job, he plays football every Sunday from September to february

But yeah Marshawn, just suck up your anxiety disorder and speak to the media, just like all those with OCD should just suck it up and stop compulsively doing things, or those with fears should just suck it up and not be afraid of their fear anymore.

Marshawn is a thug for doing this, good thing he isn't here anymore, we need more upstanding players and men like Ritchie Incognito!!!

He does do his job, he plays football every Sunday from September to february But yeah Marshawn, just suck up your anxiety disorder and speak to the media, just like all those with OCD should just suck it up and stop compulsively doing things, or those with fears should just suck it up and not be afraid of their fear anymore. Marshawn is a thug for doing this, good thing he isn't here anymore, we need more upstanding players and men like Ritchie Incognito!!!

He doesn't have anxiety disorder, His former teamate said he used to talk to the media but they twisted his words so now he acts like a big baby.