• Patriots
    • Seahawks
    • Too Close to Call

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Prediction: Seahawks 20, Pats 17

Wildcard that could turn game the other way: Lynch fumbles, his "never go down" style exposes him to fumbling, and you can bet Pats defense have

been instructed to try and create some turnovers.

Gameday fooball pressure: 14 lbs./Sq. in. Brady gets wickedly smacked repeatedly. Refs don't throw a flag once.

27-17 Hawks

Edited by Ted William's frozen head

Pats 23-17. I think the whole deflate gate bull **** is going to work to their emotional advantage with an "us against the world" rally cry. Seattle is banged up in the secondary and required a miraculous win to get to the show, while NE just pummeled the Colts and are feeling pretty confident.

Colts were pretenders to begin with. Buffalo would have whipped them.

Well, this pick has had me going back and again for two weeks.

We all know the NE story on offense well, and their D is so improved and very underrated. Gronk the beast, Edelman, Amondola, Vereen and the rest of the crew will get yards. Blount will try to pound the Hawks to set up play action where Brady is deadly. That will work....for awhile.

Seattle, obviously will hammer Lynch over and over. Doesn't matter if NE has 12 in the box. He may have 22 yards on 10 carries at the half, but he will start to grind NE down in the late 3rd/4Q.

Those Pats weapons by then? They will be hearing footsteps come the 4th. Wilson will make the big play when it counts.

Seattle 24

NE 16

I hate it but I feel NE is gonna win this game.

NE option route heavy offense isn't anything like Denver's straight up formation and route combinations. BB has analyzed Seattle base cover 3 defense and he knows the holes. Brady can play in narrow windows. It's close but it's NE.

NE 27

Sea 23

Edited by KRT88

Hate to say it but IMO the Seahawks haven't really looked that great lately. Struggled to beat the Panthers (who wouldn't have even been a playoff team if they were in any other division) then were basically handed a game by the Packers. Meanwhile, aside from struggling in the first half against the Ravens, the Pats have looked unstoppable since the loss to KC. I hope I'm wrong, but I'm thinking:

Pats 27 Seahawks 13

Patriots* by 7-10

Lots of greatest team of all time talk, as if this era can even compare to the NFC super dynasties of the 80's and 90's where the super teams would battle it out in the NFC playoffs and then slaughter whoever the AFC offered up for sacrifice.

The Patriots* bascially have had the halfway decent Ravens teams to contend with. Other than that, the AFC is a bunch of pansies.

I hate it but I feel NE is gonna win this game.

NE option route heavy offense isn't anything like Denver's straight up formation and route combinations. BB has analyzed Seattle base cover 3 defense and he knows the holes. Brady can play in narrow windows. It's close but it's NE.

NE 27

Sea 23

Why didn't I bet some money on this one?

Missed by 2 freakin points, 1 per team!

Wish I was wrong but...