• bell
    • other

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Other.

Because "none of the above" was not an option.

Feels like this tread was started as a Lynch love-fest. But he didnt want to be here. Why would I want him back . . . here? Same for Peters. Fair to wonder if their production would fall off if they were forced to go somewhere they didnt wanna be.

We have an all pro LT to choose from (while our OL was a WEAK link last yr) and people would rather have Stevie?

My answer: Jason Peters all day every day. Any other answer is crazy IMO. Levitre (although he's sucked since he left) and beastmode make some sense. Stevie.....I just don't understand. That would be an incredible waste of a resource

tough call but i went with stevie johnson, as we still need help at wr. peters was a close 2nd but his age have to wonder how many years he has left (he'd be my choice if age weren't a factor). similarly with marshawn, he's younger but rb's hit the wall sooner and he's starting to push 30.

I took Lynch with Peters as the next choice. But after further thought I would take Peters because having that anchor on the left is just too important...I couldn't imagine having him & Cordy as bookends on the O-line.

Voted Peters. Losing him because we wouldn't pay him/ keep him happy are hopefully the kind of mistake we leave in our history, and don't repeat in our future.

A compelling case for Lynch can also be made. Hopefully, not being able to get "Beast Mode" to be happy and productive in Buff are also mistakes of the past.

Those two would look real good in the Bills 2015 Roster. Here's hoping Seantrel Henderson is our new Peters. Similar type of freaky athlete for his size.

Other.

Because "none of the above" was not an option.

Feels like this tread was started as a Lynch love-fest. But he didnt want to be here. Why would I want him back . . . here? Same for Peters. Fair to wonder if their production would fall off if they were forced to go somewhere they didnt wanna be.

Where was it ever published that they didn't want to play here prior to both being characterized? Both even gave public statement thanking the team for giving them the opportunity for playing here. Both had issues, I'll agree.

Peters knew his value on the market and ownership didn't want to pay.

Lynch had issue off-field problems and a percentage of the fan-base feels they have a right to judge & jury, IMO. During the ordeal, he dressed and brought his A- game throughout. This whole "he didn't want to play here" argument is "some" fans way of transference and drinking the kool-aid.

Edited by pimp 2