Browns seem done with Johnny Manziel; enters rehab

YoloinOhio

EJ threw 2 tds and left the field with a lead against the Pats in his first start.

Johnny Hobbit looked like a little boy playing with men.

EJ also led a game winning drive against Carolina the next week as I recall. EJ regressed in his second year with D. Marrone. With better coaching around him, I haven't given up on EJ. He was prob being told 100X different things just like Wood said the O-lineman were.

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

EJ threw 2 tds and left the field with a lead against the Pats in his first start.

Johnny Hobbit looked like a little boy playing with men.

So if I follow the logic, a QB needs 3 years as the unquestioned starter before you have any idea how he'll turn out unless he looks bad in his first Start, in which case you know he sucks and are wise to move on?

So if I follow the logic, a QB needs 3 years as the unquestioned starter before you have any idea how he'll turn out unless he looks bad in his first Start, in which case you know he sucks and are wise to move on?

Could he simply be comparing EJ's first few games with that of Johnny Drunken Football?

Who knows what Johnny can do when he grows up and or sobers up.

As of right now EJ is a super star compared to Johnny Train Wreck !

When you do dumb chit you deserve the criticism, just like what you guys try to do with EJ!!

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

I won't give up on Manziel though I thought he wasn't that good of a NFL prospect. He lacks both the physical and mental skills required to be a good NFL qb. He's like Vick minus the physical talent and a coke/ selfie problem.

If Manuel was doing the stuff off the field, I'd be ready to move on from him. But the Briwns shouldn't give up on him yet (even though he isn't good enough). You gain nothing by playing journeymen scrubs Qbs who get passed around the league.

The 1% chance that EJ or Johnny Hibbit developed into franchise guys is better than the 0% case of McCown or Cassel doing the same. Jmo.

Manziel doesn't need to be compared to EJ for people to think he sucks. These discussions can be mutually exclusive.

That is too logical.

It depends on if he's a Bill and if you bought his jersey.

Edited by FireChan

• 1 month later...