AFC Title Game: Colts vs. *pats

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yep. Luck can't do it all by himself. And apparently he doesn't want to try either.

TY is good, but he is too small to be a #1. Nicks and Wayne are too old. They need Da'Rick back.

they are taking a very hard look at a guy a lot like Da'Rick - Duron Carter (Cris's son). He played at OSU, got kicked out, went to Bama, kicked out, then Some really small school and then has been in the CFL. Super talented, unsure if he has decided to work hard but several teams trying to sign him. He can sign next month.

Well, really Luck hasn't done much at all. He certainly can throw a nice deep ball on occasion, but he has done nothing to keep the Colts remotely in this game, let alone win it for them.

You'll see that I added more to my post. He isn't having a good game right now.

Screw you Tom Brady and Bill Bellicheck. I just turned off the TV. So long as I'm not watching, you may as well be bowling strikes at the local lanes.

Wait, turn the TV back on and put on the Sabres vs the Red Wings. Sabres had a 3-0 lead after 1, but now it's 3-2. Wonder how it'll end up? LOL

So much for the value of a franchise QB! It sure helps but it isn't everything now, is it.

Matt Ryan agrees. If the Colts continue to botch drafts and trades, and any of the teams in their division improve, they will be lucky to make the playoffs every year like they've been. Edited by YoloinOhio

So much for the value of a franchise QB! It sure helps but it isn't everything now, is it.

Trade him to the Bills and see how he likes playing with Sammy Watkins and a great defense. That douchebag Irsay doesn't deserve him anyway.

Wait, turn the TV back on and put on the Sabres vs the Red Wings. Sabres had a 3-0 lead after 1, but now it's 3-2. Wonder how it'll end up? LOL

I guess I don't care. I'm hoping that Murphy Blingwell breaks 200 this game.

Oh! he just rolled a Turkey. Long live Murphy!

He's doing the Bling, Bling Dance! Fantastic!

So Seattle can beat these guys right?

Patriots actually match up really well. Gronk and Edelman can work the middle of the field, which if there is a soft spot in Seattle's defense, that's where it is. Seahawks secondary is going to be playing banged up as well. On the other side, hard to see how Seattle's receivers can get open against New England's secondary, and Pats are strong enough up front to not let Lynch run wild.

Certainly the defending champs CAN win. But I wouldn't bet on it.

At some point the Colts are going to have to come to the conclusion that Pagano is not the head coach to lead that team to the next level. If they don't do something differently they'll wind up wasting Luck's best years.