Rex - Behind the scenes video from BB.Com

Peter

I can never get these videos from buffalobills.com to play on my smartphone. I have the note 4, it should play. I always have to use my laptop. Anyone else have these problems or know how to fix it?

Scratch that. I just figured it out... immediately after posting this, of course.

Edited by Bad Things Man

So Jim Overdorf's new job is tour guide. Weird to see our contract guy showing the head coach around.

I presumed that was because Brandon and Whaley hadn't flown back from Florida at that point - were they still out there working on the Roman hire from the Pegula Palace? Now people can hate on Russ Brandon - and sometimes with good reason - but at least he strikes you as a professional administrator, even if that is just the salesman in him.

Seeing Overdorf and the communications guy handling the Rex arrival is like watching the Chuckle brothers (probably a British reference that doesn't work over there but they are kids tv entertainers who play two hapless incompetents). Seriously we must be able to do better than these two clowns now?

Colin Cowherd ranted yesterday about how players using the media is generally a good indicator of future success/being savvy etc.

I can't help but think this video and the past examples of Dougie being a prime example of this POV.

I clicked on this last night as my wife and I were getting ready to go out for dinner...I made her wait an extra five minutes because once I started watching it I couldn't put my phone down. Great stuff.

He seems so sincere to me and I am glad our facilities make a good impression. Better than him walking into a gym with an 80's era Nautilus machine, a few thigh masters and some shake weights. Kudos to the Bills organization!

Edited by eball

Jimmy just isn't sure if the tour should start upstairs or downstairs, so he asks the coach who has never been in the facility. Face palm jimmy, face palm

that made me laugh too. marrone was an idiot about most things, but he was right about removing ralph's embedded peeps. that secretary seemed nice but the rest of the wilson-era dead weight still needs to go.