RB Todd Gurley

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Gurley is the player I most covet in this draft for the bills. IMO he will be drafted in 1st. But I am ok with a trade up, especially if we sign one or two new capable lineman by then

As good as he is, history has shown us that drafting rbs in the 1st is not wise draft startegy. They can be found later more than any other position.

As good as he is, history has shown us that drafting rbs in the 1st is not wise draft startegy. They can be found later more than any other position.

historically what is a wise position to draft in first? Who is better option fir bills then Gurley?

I think we can get someone in the 3rd or 4th round. If not, I'd try to shore up the RB situation next year with a combo of FJax, Dixon, and a FA (perhaps Gore), then draft James Connor from Pitt in 2016.

I would take Jeremy Langford in the 3rd or 4th round before trading up for Gurley. Buffalo cannot afford to squander more picks away on a prayer that the kid will fully recover.

I agree with this. Also, we need to solve the OL/TE problem first. That will make any RB perform better.

I think we can get someone in the 3rd or 4th round. If not, I'd try to shore up the RB situation next year with a combo of FJax, Dixon, and a FA (perhaps Gore), then draft James Connor from Pitt in 2016.

I agree with this. Also, we need to solve the OL/TE problem first. That will make any RB perform better.

Gore is like 421 years old and looked done in all the games I watched this year. It's cheaper to just grab a back in the 5th or 6th round, but there is a real chance the organization doesn't feel they need a RB in the draft and I would be cool with that too.

Been a while since I have posted, but something to consider. Being a Carolina Gamecock fan, I have lived in the Lattimore days. With him having gone pro, there was a major question at RB here in Carolina. These concerns where quickly lost when Mike Davis busted onto the scene. Fought nagging injuries this year, but the kid runs angry. Not scared to run through someone. Just thought I would throw that out there. Enjoy flaming :rolleyes:

I do NOT want a RB in round 2. Too many good options in FA and later in the draft...if he wants a Frank Gore type, who not sign...Frank Gore?

There's also Bradshaw, Forsett, Ingram, Mathews, Moreno, Murray, plus this team has 3 backs under contract already for 2015.

It would be a mistake IMO to take a RB before the 5th round.

I would agree with this statement 100%. Bills have a serious need for better Guard play on the OL. I've always thought as well that Scott Chandler didn't get enough credit, but his drops this season have me over it. We need a guy that can be more clutch at TE and we just don't have that.