Pepper's Interviewing with the Giants

Reed83HOF

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Bills need to find out if Schwartz will stay here long term as a DC or if he will take a HC job elsewhere if offered.

Pepper might stay here if offered more money and the DC job here if Schwartz leaves

Well, it would have been tough for them to hold him back even if technically they could have. Selfishly I hope he doesn't get it but it would be a great move for both he and the NYG.

I didn't think the Bills could deny an interview if it was for a position that would be a promotion.

Man, our defensive players certainly create a lot of job opportunities for whoever is on the staff at the time.

NOT even close at all.

It wasn't the players Whaley brought in; this was Marrone's Defense. Pepper is getting the DC interview this year, for the first time in his career not because he worked 10 years for Bellicheat, but due to how Marrone groomed him in Marrone's defense...

NOT even close at all.

It wasn't the players Whaley brought in; this was Marrone's Defense. Pepper is getting the DC interview this year, for the first time in his career not because he worked 10 years for Bellicheat, but due to how Marrone groomed him in Marrone's defense...

sarcasm? Or did mojo kidnap you and hijack your account? Edited by YoloinOhio

NOT even close at all.

The first great branch of the Marrone coaching tree!

Giants Guru @NYGiantsGuru 4m4 minutes ago

Per @BigBlueInteract, Steve Spagnuolo has been hired as the Giants defensive coordinator. Interview began with three minutes of hugs.

I hope Pepper stays. Rex is bringing his DL coach in I think, but he's also bringing Tim MacDonald the secondary coach and Donnie Henderson is still saying. I bet Pegula just said, don't worry about doubling up if it's going to help us win.

I hope Pepper stays. Rex is bringing his DL coach in I think, but he's also bringing Tim MacDonald the secondary coach and Donnie Henderson is still saying. I bet Pegula just said, don't worry about doubling up if it's going to help us win.

I don't think that Dareus' season was simply a matter of him growing up. Someone pushed the right buttons with him and I think that was Pepper. If you want to see Spikes return Pepper staying put would also be helpful.

Just did a Twitter search --

Kimberley A. Martin @KMart_LI 2h2 hours ago

To the dismay of #Jets fans... Karl Dunbar will be Rex Ryan's new DL coach with the #Bills

Seems like Jets fans are very disappointed about this

Edited by YoloinOhio