Bills pick to Eagles for Bryce Brown - officially 4th in '15

YoloinOhio

You're right. The NFL is filled with guys who average 5 ypc for their career,

Fair enough. He is very overrated IMO and average like 3.7 ypc this year. His fumble against KC lost us that game. Hard to trust after that.

Yeah Spiller is so great...ha,ha. We`ll see what franchise is worth soon enough.

Yeah Spiller is so great...ha,ha. We`ll see what franchise is worth soon enough.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

To judge this trade you need to watch Bryce Brown with the Eagles, he was at times unstoppable

He suffered from the same problems that CJ Spiller had this year...

A horrible running attack loaded with sub par blocking from the guard position and a very predictable offense.

To judge this trade you need to watch Bryce Brown with the Eagles, he was at times unstoppable

He suffered from the same problems that CJ Spiller had this year...

A horrible running attack loaded with sub par blocking from the guard position and a very predictable offense.

I think this is a pretty fair assessment and not your usual witty and yet sarcastic humor. BB might find his home here with a real offensive coach etc.

After 10 games, he was on pace for 50 catches exactly. He had four catches (for 36 yards) in the final 6 games and wasn't targeted at all in the final 2. I think we can all figure out what was up. He ended up with 35 catches with a 12.4 ypc average. His ypc average in the final six games brought him down by about half a yard from his average in the first 10 games.

OR maybe Stevie is nowhere near as good as he thought he was. Maybe his stats on the Bills were because he was the only NFL WR on the roster at the time.

To sum up, the bills trade a draft pick for a guy who can't even crack the starting lineup, but when he finally does due to injuries, he fumbles the season away.

That's so buffalo.

It was a flat-out awful trade for a guy who's productivity could easily be matched by a street free agent. Not a franchise-crippler, just a brain-dead giveaway of a valuable mid-round draft pick.

To sum up, the bills trade a draft pick for a guy who can't even crack the starting lineup, but when he finally does due to injuries, he fumbles the season away.

That's so buffalo.

This. But he's the answer according to some here.

He's a bum who is buried on the depth chart for a reason.

Edited by Ryan L Billz

That's so buffalo.

I think you are over-valuing 4th round picks. I know that teams can and do find productive starting players in that round, but the probability of doing so is pretty low.

The link below is to an article that suggests the probability of finding a player who starts for more than 1 year in the NFL by the middle of round 4 is about 30%.

http://datascopeanalytics.com/what-we-think/2012/05/01/the-chance-of-a-bust-in-the-nfl-draft

Edited by OldTimer1960

That's so buffalo.

Couldn't have said it better. Best, most concise and to the point post I've seen in months.