Islamic Terrorism

B-Man

9 hours ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

Neither jihad nor terrorism.  just a melted snowflake

but okay for devil's advocate, if this were Islamic terrorism would the shooter count as one of the 72 virgins?

8 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

Everyone directly involved with the violation of the 10-day rule resulting in the judges (correct) decision should be fired immediately.

The prosecutors had better start working on the grand jury post haste.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker

Just now, TakeYouToTasker said:

Everyone directly involved with the violation of the 10-day rule resulting in the judges (correct) decision should be fired immediately.

The prosecutors had better start working on the grand jury post haste.

Agreed. Glad to see the judge make the correct call, but definitely want to see the idiots responsible hung out to dry. Probably interference from federal agencies that helped ruin things. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, joesixpack said:

Holy ****. ?‍♂️

I know what needs to be done. Somebody find their address. 

3 hours ago, whatdrought said:

Agreed. Glad to see the judge make the correct call, but definitely want to see the idiots responsible hung out to dry. Probably interference from federal agencies that helped ruin things. 

Cant be mad at the judge. I think you’re right. Protocol is to protect us all. 

10 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Chucklehead.

Dont ya got a book you should be workin on? Hm? A book? Got some pages to write? Research to do? 

I have a title for you, cause you’re writing about ‘boat war things’ right? Call it: “The life and exploits of much braver men than I”

Thats a good name for it?

Edited by The_Dude

2 hours ago, The_Dude said:

Dont ya got a book you should be workin on? Hm? A book? Got some pages to write? Research to do? 

I have a title for you, cause you’re writing about ‘boat war things’ right? Call it: “The life and exploits of much braver men than I”

Thats a good name for it?

So, you want him to start writing fiction?

13 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

So, you want him to start writing fiction?

I can only laugh that an Army recruiter is trying to one-up me.  

I never met an Army recruiter who wasn't completely full of ****.  Of course, they have to be...otherwise anyone with any sense of pride would go elsewhere.  The US Army: the Marines' bigger, dumber older brother since 1775.

1 hour ago, DC Tom said:

I never met an Army recruiter who wasn't completely full of ****.  Of course, they have to be...otherwise anyone with any sense of pride would go elsewhere.  The US Army: the Marines' bigger, dumber older brother since 1775.

<_<

4 hours ago, DC Tom said:

Is it true that the army makes enlisted men become recruiters when they just can't hack it in the field anymore? Sorta like retiring a horse to stud because their racing days are over?

1 minute ago, 3rdnlng said:

Is it true that the army makes enlisted men become recruiters when they just can't hack it in the field anymore? Sorta like retiring a horse to stud because their racing days are over?

I don't think it's even that.  Personnel is just where they dump all the useless baggage that can't hack it.

4 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

No, there are tracks an NCO can take to achieve greater rank, including recruiting and drill sergeantry.

Some do both, as my SFC did.

1 minute ago, joesixpack said:

No, there are tracks an NCO can take to achieve greater rank, including recruiting and drill sergeantry.

Some do both, as my SFC did.

But did your SFC have a DEGREE, and read books rather than "books?"

On 8/23/2018 at 11:14 AM, DC Tom said:

Could still be true.  Iran's aerospace industry is surprisingly competent for such a small, isolated country.  These are the people that reverse-engineered the F-14 to build their own spare parts to get around the US embargo, and who retrofit Hawk SAMs to the Tomcat when they ran out of Phoenixes.  They're not  building any innovative 5G stealth fighters any time soon, but it's well within their capabilities to copy the F-5.

And where did you get such info?