Michael Sam: a lot of other gay NFL players

truth on hold

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gilmore looks like a WNBA player...and sometimes he plays like one too. just sayin...

i-1.png

He's extremely physical, so I'm not getting the "played like one" statement.

Also, he's married:

http://www.balleralert.com/profiles/blog/show?id=2015113%3ABlogPost%3A1836440&commentId=2015113%3AComment%3A1836401&xg_source=activity

Gronk is at the least bi

In fact the only heterosexual i'd vouch for is marrone ..no self respecting gay guy would dress like that...

That's funny. On the lighter side, Troy Aikmen is saying, "please don't out me, please don't out me, I like Joe Buck" Is that wrong, just sayin.

All kidding aside, I'm sure Sam is right, and guess what, it's their private affiar. Their sexual orientation is none of our business. I could care less if someone is gay or not. My best sales rep who works for me is gay. He's also in a committed relationship for the last 3 years, and prior to that he had original partner for 15 years. What's the difference between him and someone who is married and divorced, and now in another relationship. He's a good friend like many others.

So before the PC police gets their back up, it's light hearted humor just like how my buddies make fun of me for being Irish, or short. Who cares? It's all in the intent of when people are joking. This rep i referred to jokes back and forth with me all the time.

Gilmore looks like a WNBA player...and sometimes he plays like one too. just sayin...

i-1.png

Fail, this joke might have worked last year. No so much while Gilmores out there shutting down everything on a highly ranked pass defense. Peyton and Aaron Rogers don't want to see him again.

According to the National Bureau of Economic Research, about 20% of the population is sexually attracted to their own gender.

But who cares which players are gay and which are not? Why does it matter?

Exactly, most of the world could care less if they are gay or not. It is sad that this subject is even newsworthy.

That's funny. On the lighter side, Troy Aikmen is saying, "please don't out me, please don't out me, I like Joe Buck" Is that wrong, just sayin.

All kidding aside, I'm sure Sam is right, and guess what, it's their private affiar. Their sexual orientation is none of our business. I could care less if someone is gay or not. My best sales rep who works for me is gay. He's also in a committed relationship for the last 3 years, and prior to that he had original partner for 15 years. What's the difference between him and someone who is married and divorced, and now in another relationship. He's a good friend like many others.

So before the PC police gets their back up, it's light hearted humor just like how my buddies make fun of me for being Irish, or short. Who cares? It's all in the intent of when people are joking. This rep i referred to jokes back and forth with me all the time.

i agree with you about the humor aspect, an african-american friend and i exchange the most politically incorrect barbs one could imagine.. it is called having a sense of humor! , (something the PC police do not have) Edited by dwight in philly