4 Pro Bowl RB's

2 Pro Bowl LB's

1 Pro Bowl DT

4 Pro Bowl DE's

3 Pro Bowl CB's

0 all-Pro Whitner style Safeties.

2 Pro Bowl Kickers

2 Pro Bowl ST's

*****all of this baring replacements and subs.

edit: more to come, had to make lunch for gf taking lunch break.

Edited by jboyst62

g3nOvN4.jpg

edit: In all of this data and averaging I contribute two games to our division rivals to weigh the average. In other words, I factor the Dolphins, Patriots and Jets statistics twice whilst the other teams for the one game we play them to give an accurate representation for what we face.

Edited by jboyst62

Key FA's per team

Patriots

CB Revis, S McCourty, OG Connolly, K Gostkowski, RB Vereen, S Chung, RB Ridley, RB Bolden, WR Tyms, LS Aiken, LB Ayers, OLB Casillas

Dolphins

QB Moore, S Delmas, RB Moreno, DT Odrick, OG Colledge, TE Clay, S Wilson, OC Satele, ILB Trusnik, MVP ILB Sheppard

Jets

ILB Harris, QB Vick, CB Wilson, OG Colon, S Landry, RB Powell, ILB Bellore, DT Ellis, QB Simms, QB Kinnie.

Chiefs

OLB Houston, OC Hudson, OG Linkenbach, CB Owens, S Parker, ILB Mauga, DT Vickerson, LS Gafford, S McCray, RT Harris, WR Avant, RB McKnight

Titans

LT Roos, WR Washington, QB Locker, S Wilson, ILB McCarthy, P Kern, CB Harris, DT Klug, RT Stingily, QB Palmer

Texans

CB Jackson, OLB Reed, RT Newton, DE Jamison, QB Mallet, QB Keenum, QB Lewis, ILB Dent, DT Powe, OLB Tarpinian, S Lewis

Jaguars

OLB Hayes, WR Shorts, CB Ball, RB Todman, C McLendon, OLB Thomas

Colts

WR Wayne, DE Redding, WR Nicks, QB Hasselbeck (will host the View), CB Butler, DE Moala, G Reitz, CB Gordy, S Brown +3 other safeties, WR Cribbs.

*5 safeties, 7 CB's to be FA's.

Redskins

OLB Orakpo, RT Polumbus, RB Helu, DE Jenkins, S Meriweather, WR Hankerson, TE Paul, DT Neild, WR Moss, QB McCoy

Eagles

WR Maclin, CB Fletcher, OLB Graham, S Allen, QB Buttfumble, WR Smith, ILB Casey Matthews, DE Thornton, RB Polk

Cowboys

RT Free, WR Bryant, RT Parnell, RB Murray, OLB Carter, OLB Durant, DE Spencer, DE Selvie, DT Hayden, ILB McCLain, WR Harris

*All 3 starting LB's are UFA's.

Giants

S Rolle, DE Pierre-Paul, CB Thurmond, S Brown, OLB Williams, OLB Paysinger, FB Hynoski, S Demps, WR Jernigan, TE Fells, TE Donnell, TE Linthicum

*29 Free agents

Bengals

TE Gresham, ILB Maualuga, CB Newman, G Boling, QB Campbell, K Nugent, WR Sanzenbacher, RB Peerman, WR Tate, DT Still,

Since I live in N. Florida, I hope this isn't true. Would love to see them in Jax.

It's 100% true. The game is Oct 25th in London, England. So throw another shrimp on the barbie and head over there.

Our bye week is the following week, week 9, Nov 1st. Per NFL rules whoever plays in the UK gets a bye week afterward.

If anyone would like to help me out, tonight I am going to spend more time tonight doing some research, also tomorrow.

What I'd appreciate is if someone can compile the number of 100 yard games other teams allowed a single runner to reach and the results of those matches.

g3nOvN4.jpg

edit: In all of this data and averaging I contribute two games to our division rivals to weigh the average. In other words, I factor the Dolphins, Patriots and Jets statistics twice whilst the other teams for the one game we play them to give an accurate representation for what we face.

• The Bills face 9 of the top half of the leagues offenses.
  • The Bills face 5 teams in the top 10 in offense, 4 in the top 5
  • The Bills face 7 teams in the top 10 in the run game
  • The Bills face 4 teams in the top 10 of the pass game
  • The Bills face four teams in the top 6 in scoring

• The Bills will play two of the top ten defenses
  • The Bills will play 4 of the defenses in the top 11 in the run defense
  • The Bills will play 2 of the defenses in the top 11 in pass defense
  • The Bills will play 3 of the defenses that allowed the least points against them

Cool info. Thanks.

But just a style / substance thought. For example, you say we play 3 Pro Bowl QBs. Shouldn't it really be 4, since we have 4 games against Pro Bowl QBs (Brady 2x)? Same for some other stats.

Edited by maddenboy

dtQUE5V.jpg

Cool info. Thanks.

But just a style / substance thought. For example, you say we play 3 Pro Bowl QBs. Shouldn't it really be 4, since we have 4 games against Pro Bowl QBs (Brady 2x)? Same for some other stats.

Well, Brady is still the same guy in both games. I get what you are saying, we do play 3 QB's though.

All other stats relative are added up right, weighed for duel games against AFCE rivals.

I like the way that schedule shapes up -- particularly with respect to the defenses we will face. You'd also expect the Jets' D to get worse with them losing Ryan.

I'm already thinking about planning a road trip to DC for the Skins' game (only 3.5 hours), and coming north for the home games vs. Dallas and Indy (at least).