My 10 cents on the game.....

BmarvB

This is the last one :(

1) Where the **** was this team last week?

2) Where was this O-Line for most of the season?

3) Wish Watkins would have got the 1000

4) Jackson still productive. Next year will most likely be his last though.

5) Defense held all 3 HOF QB's they faced this month without a TD

6) Did they really call a read option - with Orton for a QB???

7) Sometimes it's ok to go for it on 4th and 1 (or less).

8) Orton can be effective when he's got good protection, but he's still not the answer at QB

9) Patriots have their QB of the future when Brady's done.

10) Say what you want about Marrone, but he's earned another year. We have our first winning season in a decade (so what if we beat a watered down Patriots team in Gillette Stadium to get it).

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the last one :(

6) Did they really call a read option - with Orton for a QB???

8) Orton can be effective when he's got good protection, but he's still not the answer at QB

10) Say what you want about Marrone, but he's earned another year. We have our first winning season in a decade (so what if we beat a watered down Patriots team in Gillette Stadium to get it).

Earned more than that IMHO. Unless of course they tank and go something like 4-12 next year. Don't think that will happen though.

Earned more than that IMHO. Unless of course they tank and go something like 4-12 next year. Don't think that will happen though.

Do you ever look at the guy during a game with his dull expressions and clueless demeanor? Compare that with the fire and passion that Schwartz exhibits. Marone is a MORON!!!

Fred Jackson is done, too slow and is a big reason why we cannot run the ball.How many big plays did we get from the running game this year? Yes bring him back perhaps one more year as a role player only, you cannot expect him to be your main back and grow on offense.

Edited by Niagara Dude

Do you ever look at the guy during a game with his dull expressions and clueless demeanor? Compare that with the fire and passion that Schwartz exhibits. Marone is a MORON!!!

Yes, let's judge coaches based on their "expressions". If we did that, would Belicheat* even have a job?

Fred Jackson is done, too slow and is a big reason why we cannot run the ball.How many big plays did we get from the running game this year? Yes bring perhaps one more year as a role player only, you cannot expect him to be your main back and grow on offense.

I hope the Bills can sign Fred, at a reasonable number, for one more year.

Yes, let's judge coaches based on their "expressions". If we did that, would Belicheat* even have a job?

I hope the Bills can sign Fred, at a reasonable number, for one more year. That is, if he wants to play another year.

What we saw of him today means nothing. The fact that there are about two failures for every success doesn't speak well for him. New QB's often look good until teams get film on the guy, then they look not so good. i.e. RG3, Foles, to name a couple

BTW we also saw the Pats QB of the future about five years ago when Matt Cassell played an entire season at a very high level which was much more impressive than what we saw today. How exactly did that turn out?

Do you ever look at the guy during a game with his dull exp<b></b>ressions and clueless demeanor? Compare that with the fire and passion that Schwartz exhibits. Marone is a MORON!!!

...who led us to our best season in 10 years with an inaccurate statue for a QB. I would be fine with Hackett going, but Marrone has done a pretty damn good job.

I laugh at people who look at emotion on the sideline as an indicator of a good coach. Do you think Detroit wishes they had Schwartz back instead of poker face Caldwell?

Fred Jackson is done, too slow and is a big reason why we cannot run the ball.How many big plays did we get from the running game this year? Yes bring perhaps one more year as a role player only, you cannot expect him to be your main back and grow on offense.

Agree completely and realized it early this season. So often today he had holes he used to burst through for 12-25 yrds. This year, even with a huge hole, 5-6 yrds max. Love him as a Bill, but I hope he hangs 'em up on his own.

...who led us to our best season in 10 years with an inaccurate statue for a QB. I would be fine with Hackett going, but Marrone has done a pretty damn good job.

I laugh at people who look at emotion on the sideline as an indicator of a good coach. Do you think Detroit wishes they had Schwartz back instead of poker face Caldwell?

The guy who led a potential playoff team to lose to the Raiders when everything was on the line? Yeah, that guy!

What pissed me off about today.... We finally ran an end around reverse to Watkins. and We finally motioned Freddie out of the backfield, spread the defense out and then ran Boobie up the middle for a TD on 3rd and short.

2 plays on our 2nd scoring drive. 2 plays I'be waited all season to see! So why did it take all season to bring out these two, well-designed plays?

What pissed me off about today.... We finally ran an end around reverse to Watkins. and We finally motioned Freddie out of the backfield, spread the defense out and then ran Boobie up the middle for a TD on 3rd and short.

2 plays on our 2nd scoring drive. 2 plays I'be waited all season to see! So why did it take all season to bring out these two, well-designed plays?

Because the coaching staff hates you Dan.

They were in Buffalo. Not sure who was in Oakland

This OL was unchallenged today. Belichick did not plan well for this; he figured coverage would create mistakes by Orton. He was wrong. He did not commit much to the pass rush.

He was 18 yards shy.

Why? I remember hearing that in 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014.

Brady 56.25 rating

Carr 79.92 rating

Rodgers 34.32 rating

Manning 56.87 rating

It wasn't needed today.

He didn't have good protection. It was actually pretty bad. There just was no rush.

One game is nothing.

The may not remember the score next year but hopefully they remember the pain.