That Belichick is a freaking genius

PromoTheRobot

Yep - Belichick wants Marone to stay right where he is as head coach of the Bills. He knows that any freakin' DECENT coach with that awesome defense would have taken this team to the playoffs. He also knows that, if Marone stays as HC, Schwartz may be gone to some other team.

Please give Doug Marone his walking papers, Mr. Pegula!!!

Edited by Moose

Is this sarcasm

Knowing Promo it probably is sarcasm to make fun of the negative Bills fans out there.

Whats sad is the Bills finish the season at 9-7, and beat the Patriots in the process, and yet I'm still very frustrated and depressed by knowing that if they had beaten the scrub 2-12 Raiders they are 10-6, and probably in the playoffs. :cry:

All this win did was like Promo said, to help keep the status quo :bag:

yet I'm still very frustrated and depressed by knowing that if they had beaten the scrub 2-12 Raiders they are 10-6, and probably in the playoffs. :cry:

Ravens up 10 with 2 minutes left. Looks like the Bills would have missed the playoffs anyway. Those AFC losses to Houston, KC and Den just killed them.

We were Jekyl and Hyde today. First half was amazing football. Second half shat the bed. Belichick did not put much of a gameplan together, it was clear. They did not go after Orton and let him make his own mistakes. Which, surprisingly backfired. Orton had a good game.

Blow it up and start from scratch.. AGAIN!

Who should be the new head coach? Jon Gruden? Jim Harbaugh? Bill Cowher? Am I getting warm? :wallbash:

Let throw it all away after our best season in 10 years! BLOW IT UP TERRY, BLOW IT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by ldandria

Blow it up and start from scratch.. AGAIN!

Who should be the new head coach? Jon Gruden? Jim Harbaugh? Bill Cowher? Am I getting warm? :wallbash:

Let throw it all away after our best season in 10 years! BLOW IT UP TERRY, BLOW IT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You don't get it do ya!

10-6 and the new owners keep the status quo.... :sick:

what part of this isn't true?

Who then would Belichick actually fear? That's my question.

You don't get it do ya!

10-6 and the new owners keep the status quo.... :sick:

We're on the upswing. 6-10 to 9-7 (or even 8-8 if you want to make the evil genius argument) is legitimate improvement. Why blow it up? Its been proven that changing head coaches every 2-3 years is how you success in the NFL. I'm being sarcastic BTW. Edited by ldandria