Bills @ Pats - 1st half thread

Just Jack

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

quick notes. very in to this game because ti'll be the last one for a while.

our coverages are a lot of man and tight zones with 6 in coverage to 7 in coverage. mario is being tasked to cover the flat and not let backs out to his side, very effect

• ron brooks is being exploited, looks lost
  • our d is swarming
  • 20-graham is having a great game, all over the place, hair on fire, getting to the ball, hitting dudes. going to get the ball in his hands
  • the interior dl is taking a big dump in the middle not letting anyone move
  • jairus wynn is doing very well for playing DT the first time - he is exploiting the interior OL with his speed to get the first step which is making up for his not being Dareus

offense

• fred jackson looks like fred jackson
  • we need to keep cj in multiple series in a row to get him fired up. dude is a diesel engine in a vw passat not an f350. he won't run good until he warm and even then he might only get you mpg's vs. a long haul
  • woods has been open a lot
  • revis vs. watkins is entirely different this time. revis is not keeping up with watkins speed and watkins is running very differently this time then the first time, running crisp routes so fast revis can't keep up momentum and ehe is losing revis
  • hogan has consistently been open 5 to 7 yards upfield. i wish we'd run him routes over 12-15 to see what he can do
  • we're using 2 and 3 te sets succssffuly.. it's awesome

this drive

• dixon is a good running back.

I was just busting your chops, but the 10-0 part of it was what I was talking about.

i gotta look terrible.