For those of you who read body language...

PromoTheRobot

Fascinating, cutting edge stuff.

The only issue I see is with this being made public, i.e. if I play for the Bucks and I'm a known sulker when things go poorly, I may deliberately change my countenance knowing that a guy that has my boss' ear is tracking my facial expressions.

That said, it's yet another way to analyze contributions to team performance and I applaud it.

Fascinating, cutting edge stuff.

The only issue I see is with this being made public, i.e. if I play for the Bucks and I'm a known sulker when things go poorly, I may deliberately change my countenance knowing that a guy that has my boss' ear is tracking my facial expressions.

That said, it's yet another way to analyze contributions to team performance and I applaud it.

The face coding guy should be able to tell because of the players "tells". The show "lie to me" is all about this, it's also a great skill if you play poker. Some people have a high intuitive feel for this, which is how I think it became a 'science'.

BTW I like that they showed Cutler and RG3 there #evenmorereasonstostaythe!@#$away especially with JC.

Edited by bowery4

I swear when I have been drinking I can watch basketball, wrestling, and a few other sports and figure out who is going to win with very good success based on something probably related to me paying attention to how things are going and how the players are acting.

Maybe I should apply and explain I just need alcohol.

I remember that being the knock on Joe Ferguson. He was a good QB but he had the maddening habit of hanging his head when a play failed. This new research could impact future drafts. Orton has the "don't talk to me" look when things go wrong.