Lets go San Fran

billsfan_34

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

SF needs to suck it up and play this game for their own pride. SD is with Matthews and Allen, Rivers is injured and playing...lets go 9ers!

And Pittsburg too! I want them to win out as much as I want buffalo to

Edited by frogger

28-7 at the half. Not huge but helps.

21 points at half is pretty huge. It's not over by any means but that's as good a half as we can hope for. Plus the Chargers cannot stop the 49ers who are running well, the Chargers are playing dumb, and Rivers is off. That's definitely as good as we could hope for.

Yep. Any game when you can eliminate a team with the tie breaker over you is huge.

If it falls out this way...

San Fran beats SD

Buffalo beats Oakland

Pittsburgh beats KC

Denver beats Cincy

...then things become VERY interesting. I'd also include Houston beating Baltimore, but...Case Keenum.

If it falls out this way...

San Fran beats SD

Buffalo beats Oakland

Pittsburgh beats KC

Denver beats Cincy

...then things become VERY interesting. I'd also include Houston beating Baltimore, but...Case Keenum.

It gets really interesting when Sheldon Richardson bum-rushes tom Brady and breaks Brady's tailbone.

21 points at half is pretty huge. It's not over by any means but that's as good a half as we can hope for. Plus the Chargers cannot stop the 49ers who are running well, the Chargers are playing dumb, and Rivers is off. That's definitely as good as we could hope for.

Sorry, I meant a chargers loss isnt overly huge but helps us

Grrrrr Kaepernick