[closed]All We Need is 2 Pitt Wins out and 1 9ers Win

1B4IDie

Sorry for starting another thread but the Scenarios are not that complicated and actually pretty likely for the Bills to get in if they win out.

In Week 16

If Pitt beats KC at Home (In Pitt)- Very Probable

Then

If 9ers beat San Diego at Home (San Fran) - Possible but not Probable

and

Obviously

Bills Beat Oakland - Probable (It is a Trap!)

All We need in week 17

Pitt beats Cinci in Pittsburgh - Probable

and

Bills beats Patriots (Hasn't happened since the Clinton administration) - Hell must have frozen over

If SD does beat 9ers in Week 17

Then you want KC to beat San Diego in KC in week 17 - Likely

So as I see it, These are not Science Fiction Scenarios. It is actually pretty likely except for you know the Bills beating Tom Brady in New England.

http://espn.go.com/n...layoffs/machine

Edited by Why So Serious?

With so many variables there is no such thing in this league as "pretty likely" when you're talking about 6 results needing to go your way

Incorrect. There are many games that are pretty likely but thanks for adding zero value. Nice work.

Incorrect. There are many games that are pretty likely but thanks for adding zero value. Nice work.

Wow, way to piss in his corn flakes.

I agree with Kevin that "pretty likely" is a tough way to describe the Bills chances at this point. When the Bills chances are sitting at 10% at this point, pretty likely is not a good descriptor, imo

Wow, way to piss in his corn flakes.

I agree with Kevin that "pretty likely" is a tough way to describe the Bills chances at this point. When the Bills chances are sitting at 10% at this point, pretty likely is not a good descriptor, imo

He was the pisser, my cornflakes are yellow.

out of KC @ Pitt

Cinci @ Pitt

SD @ 9ers

SD @ KC

Where do you see the road team winning?

The percentages are complete BS and fluctuate in real life.

Again the Biggest issue is taking care of Business in the Blackhole, then actually winning in Foxboro this millennium.

I doubt we beat the Pats but all of the above home teams winning is not that unlikely.

Focus on Raiders NE - the rest will shake out. I feel really good that the remaining games with PItt, Balt, SD, etc will allow us to get in at 10 (if we get there)

Correct.

If he wanted to add zero value he would have just quoted your topic already being discussed.

And stats don't matter? Then don't claim something is likely. Nice Work

Thanks for the math on this WSS. I also don't belive it's that far fetched. Our biggest thing that is a must is that we win out. Let's get there first and worry about the rest later. If we win this week against Oakland, everything changes. We likely have a chance to determine our own fate. And for the first time in a very long time, we have a chance to finish with 10 wins in a season.

Look.......here's the deal. At this point we just need to get to the Cheatriots* game with a chance. Beat the Raiders and make Week 17 mean something. Nobody sees us winning there. If we get to that game, that is all we can ask for as Bills fans......a chance. A chance to beat the team that has been in our way for a decade. A chance to win in a building we have never won in.

These other games with other teams are going to playout however they playout. If we don't win this week, it doesn't matter. Beat the Raiders this week and, no matter what else happens this week, the biggest game we have had in 15 years is right there for the taking. Yes, we need help to get in. We may or may not get it. But this would be huge for our team......win these 2 and we'll see what happens. Winning these last 2 games, controlling what we can control is BIG, regardless of whether the other things go our way or not.

It would be heartbreaking to win both and not get in, but the one thing it would show is that this team is almost there.......we need a QB, TE, and some Guards, but winning the BIG games when you need them.....that is a big step in itself. Personally, I don't think we are going to get the help we need.....I think the Chargers will end up being in our way, but this is the NFL....anything can happen. So, beat the Raiders and make thie Cheatriots* game a franchise defining game. Then......GO TAKE IT.

Look.......here's the deal. At this point we just need to get to the Cheatriots* game with a chance. Beat the Raiders and make Week 17 mean something. Nobody sees us winning there. If we get to that game, that is all we can ask for as Bills fans......a chance. A chance to beat the team that has been in our way for a decade. A chance to win in a building we have never won in.

These other games with other teams are going to playout however they playout. If we don't win this week, it doesn't matter. Beat the Raiders this week and, no matter what else happens this week, the biggest game we have had in 15 years is right there for the taking. Yes, we need help to get in. We may or may not get it. But this would be huge for our team......win these 2 and we'll see what happens. Winning these last 2 games, controlling what we can control is BIG, regardless of whether the other things go our way or not.

It would be heartbreaking to win both and not get in, but the one thing it would show is that this team is almost there.......we need a QB, TE, and some Guards, but winning the BIG games when you need them.....that is a big step in itself. Personally, I don't think we are going to get the help we need.....I think the Chargers will end up being in our way, but this is the NFL....anything can happen. So, beat the Raiders and make thie Cheatriots* game a franchise defining game. Then......GO TAKE IT.

Agree.

You think the Chargers will on the road vs the 9ers and Chiefs?

So as I see it, These are not Science Fiction Scenarios. It is actually pretty likely except for you know the Bills beating Tom Brady in New England.

Not many thought the Bills could beat Green Bay but this D has a way of getting the worst out of QB's lately, they made two of the three best QB's in the league look pretty ordinary, so I'm holding out hope that they do the same to Brady. Brady on the other hand has more a lot of experience against Buffalo.

Looks like this season could come down to the last game which in itself is exciting considering the recent past. I'm getting my popcorn ready.

Agree.

You think the Chargers will on the road vs the 9ers and Chiefs?

Well, it is not so much about the Chargers winning......now that the 49ers have nothing to play for, I am worried that they mail it in. Then, I am just not sure which Chiefs team shows up......

I mean, could they lose 1? Sure...... But I think they get an easy win this week with the 49ers having nothing to play for. But it is football.......strange things happen.......

Edited by sven233

Sorry for starting another thread but the Scenarios are not that complicated and actually pretty likely for the Bills to get in if they win out.

In Week 16

If Pitt beats KC at Home (In Pitt)- Very Probable

Then

If 9ers beat San Diego at Home (San Fran) - Possible but not Probable

and

Obviously

Bills Beat Oakland - Probable (It is a Trap!)

All We need in week 17

Pitt beats Cinci in Pittsburgh - Probable

and

Bills beats Patriots (Hasn't happened since the Clinton administration) - Hell must have frozen over

If SD does beat 9ers in Week 17

Then you want KC to beat San Diego in KC in week 17 - Likely

You are missing one very key game. Cincy has to lose to Denver in your scenario. Otherwise we are the 7th seed.

[This is an automated response]<br />

<br />

This subject matter is being currently being discussed or has already been discussed in a previous thread. <br />

<br />

Please consider using the "search" function before starting new topics. <br />

<br />

Thank you.