Does Mario's strip fumble count as a sack?

Coach Tuesday

One thing I really like about Mario is that when he gets a big sack he celebrates with his teammates instead of doing his own dance and wanting the spotlight for himself. Even though he gets paid a lot, Mario really is a true bill on my book

One thing I really like about Mario is that when he gets a big sack he celebrates with his teammates instead of doing his own dance and wanting the spotlight for himself. Even though he gets paid a lot, Mario really is a true bill on my book

Good call. Did you see him and Manny jumping around like kids after the safety?

Yes I did. But he does that all the time too. I especially love it when it's with the fat boys. But even when Kyle, Marcel or jerry gets the sack he is over there smacking them and getting them riled up

Quite a performance. That said, if Jordy hangs onto that pass it's quite possibly a different outcome.

On the flip side, if Gilmore holds on to that INT, that is a pick-6. Both teams dropped legitimate passes/ints. That is what the game is all about.

Yes I did. But he does that all the time too. I especially love it when it's with the fat boys. But even when Kyle, Marcel or jerry gets the sack he is over there smacking them and getting them riled up

You are correct sir. Mario is under appreciated for just how much of a team guy he is. I am glad that he is on our team.