Its already started, the Bills were Lucky

HOUSE

That pass to Jordy Nelson couldn't have been any better if Rogers handed the ball to him. We won because he dropped that ball let's be honest. Our offense is still terrible and there is no creativity in the play calling. Fire Hackett and get whatever head coach that gets fired to come in as OC. If we had a halfway decent offense we would be unstoppable. Think Tampa Bay or Baltimore of the 2000's

Having said that I'm drinking the kool aid too. Playoffs?

we won by 8. Doubt they would have gone for 2 had Nelson scored a TD at that point. Edited by YoloinOhio

The "we won by x..." line is a tough one. Who knows what wouldve happened after

not as tough as "what if" GB didn't drop it. What if Sammy's huge catch isn't called back? What if Gilmore doesn't drop the pick 6? What if Woods catches the ball for the 1st? None of it matters.

The more I think about it, Green Bay was the lucky team today. Lucky that we dropped so many other INTs and lucky that our offense didn't do crap.

Our defense had to beat two offenses today. Lucky my ass.

GO BILLS!!!

Saw that too Tom Jackson without saying basically said they were lucky I was waiting for someone to say hey maybe the bills def had a little to do with it.... but I just learned we will not having losing record for the first time in 10 years maybe that explains the prime time crew Attitude toward us......

We did get a little lucky, but our D also played lights out. That all combines for good things for us, nothing wrong with that. We have lost some games to bad luck, and won some games to good luck, that's very normal.

Every time the Bills beat a good team its always luck

The media blows

smell that?,You smell that?

What?

Victory, son, Nothing else smells like that.

I love the smell of victory at the Ralph

Rogers over heard in the locker room after the game "the horror"...." the horror"....

Edited by rumblefish