Why Not Tuel Time?

rfk

After Rogers surgically annihilates the Bills or more specifically the Bills Offense does, I propose starting Tuel..we know what EJ and Orton bring. I'm not suggesting Tuel will ever be a playoff bound starter but is he even worth the time and effort to keep around as a number 2?...lets find out.

We have nothing to lose and can gain a few spots up the draft ladder.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After Rogers surgically annihilates the Bills or more specifically the Bills Offense does, I propose starting Tuel..we know what EJ and Orton bring. I'm not suggesting Tuel will ever be a playoff bound starter but is he even worth the time and effort to keep around as a number 2?...lets find out.

We have nothing to lose and can gain a few spots up the draft ladder.

Because the Bills picked EJ Manuel 16th overall and he beats Tuel in almost every statistical category that judges QBs. Manuel's quarterback rating is double and his QBR is quadruple that of Tuel.

I hope that there is an intelligent mind over at OBD that will fire Marrone and pull the plug on Orton (if they do lose) and play their former first rd QB pick EJ Manuel in the last two real NFL games. Because they will get no read on Manuel's progress in practices and pre season games. Manuel's biggest problem (above numerous problems) is staying clam and overcoming the pressure of real NFL games. The Bills would be STUPID not to play Manuel in the last two real games because they need as much information as possible regarding Manuel's progress going into the off season. QB is this team's number one issue after they fire Marrone.

Edited by 1billsfan

"Because the Bills picked EJ Manual 16th overall..." My point exactly

O yeah he's taller than Russell Wilson and he has big hands grandma....

I want to be able to go the Ralph with my Tuel belt On !!!

Sorry, not going to see EJ or Tuel...I hope. When I pay to see the game...and I do....I want to see a pro.....at least Orton is a journeyman pro...can't say that for the other two. Remember, one of the reasons there was a QB change was an insurection in the Bills WR corp....that is EJ couldn't hit the broadside of a barn with the football. EJ has NO pro arm and is toast IMHO.

"Because the Bills picked EJ Manual 16th overall..." My point exactly

O yeah he's taller than Russell Wilson and he has big hands grandma....

I want to be able to go the Ralph with my Tuel belt On !!!

something tells me you have your Tool belt on all the time, in fact I'm guessing it never comes off.

Sorry, not going to see EJ or Tuel...I hope. When I pay to see the game...and I do....I want to see a pro.....at least Orton is a journeyman pro...can't say that for the other two. Remember, one of the reasons there was a QB change was an insurection in the Bills WR corp....that is EJ couldn't hit the broadside of a barn with the football. EJ has NO pro arm and is toast IMHO.

Buying a ticket to the game doesn't give you a say in who the starting Quarterback is. Go be a volunteer coach at your local high school work your way up to HC of said High School, win some games, get yourself a job coaching in college then as a college HC then maybe the Bills will appoint you to their staff and then you can have a say in who plays Quarterback.

something tells me you have your Tool belt on all the time, in fact I'm guessing it never comes off.

Naw, the leather gets wet and stains the tub when I bathe..

Is this you, rfk?!

@_FloridaMan: Florida Man Arrested For Drunken Rampage Through Grocery Store on Motorized Shopping Cart | http://t.co/vU1onnT0tU

http://boingboing.net/2014/11/28/music-video-ham-by-mr.html

Thats close.... heres me in a recent video

I thought Tuel looked great in the game against KC. He made one rookie mistake, otherwise he did pretty well. I liked that he would at least take some shots downfield as opposed to EJ. He actually completed some nice passes and throws a nice ball.

I agree ..it would be refreshing to see some one out there with some enthusiasm and unafraid to make a mistake..I don't see him sliding to a 4th down or throwing passes consistently behind the receivers..let em play!