Dems Endanger Military Lives By Releasing "Torture Report"

It absolutely did. How does forfeiting more civil liberties and rights do anything OTHER than make this country more dangerous. You're okay with this torture because it was just some Muslims getting food shoved up their ass or left to freeze to death in their cell.

One day it might be you. Who knows, maybe the state decides you're a threat to national security.

But it can't happen to you, right?

you might change your mind if one of your loved ones was in harms way. It worked

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you might change your mind if one of your loved ones was in harms way. It worked

Plenty of my loved ones have been in harms way and continue to be today. I come from a military family. Lots of friends and family serving overseas and at home.

Nothing worked, especially not something that cuts so harshly against what we are supposed to revere in this country. We've thrown out our notions of justice for a measure of revenge. That has never worked in the past and it certainly didn't work in this case. The only thing that begets is the further limitation of our civil liberties.

It absolutely did. How does forfeiting more civil liberties and rights do anything OTHER than make this country more dangerous. You're okay with this torture because it was just some Muslims getting food shoved up their ass or left to freeze to death in their cell.

One day it might be you. Who knows, maybe the state decides you're a threat to national security.

But it can't happen to you, right?

Please point to the place I said any of that.

Plenty of my loved ones have been in harms way and continue to be today. I come from a military family. Lots of friends and family serving overseas and at home.

Nothing worked, especially not something that cuts so harshly against what we are supposed to revere in this country. We've thrown out our notions of justice for a measure of revenge. That has never worked in the past and it certainly didn't work in this case. The only thing that begets is the further limitation of our civil liberties.

So Pearl Harbor didn't beget Hiroshima...?

Sure they can. And did. OSB was gotten because of this program... remember? Before they got caught in that lie of course. Hell, they even made a best picture nominee trying to trumpet their success.

Again, they can't. Try and see a picture larger than politics and what the for profit media is telling you.