1. 1. What Loss Hurt the Most?

• Chargers - undefeated bubble burst
    • Texans - losing to Fitz
    • Patriots - arch enemy rains on Pegula's parade
    • Chiefs - fraction of a second from 2 score lead fumbled away
    • Miami - TNF meltdown
    • Denver - nail in playoff coffin?

For me it was KC.

Literally a fraction of a second from IMO an insurmountable 2-score lead.

Would have been badly needed conference win, and against a WC contender.

I think if we win that the following games work out exactly the same, putting us at 8 & 5, tied with 3 other teams for the 2 WC spots.

Not a bad spot.

KC.... because we literally handed them the game. Even after Brown's stupid fumble I said to my cousin "mistake free football is all we need to nail this win" then McKelvin fumbled. Horrible way to blow a huge game.... they were doing nothing on offense.

Edited by GunnerBill

KC- most Winable

Denver- Defense did much better than expected, but too many mistakes and penelties on defense.

Texans- Losing to Fitz, also I was there so it hurt me personally.

Miami was a team on the uprise, and was the better team.

New England- as much as I hate them, beat by arguably the best coach/QB combo of all time. Only hurts more because a divison rival and how much I hate them.

San Diego- Good team.

KC.... because we literally handed them the game. Even after Brown's stupid fumble I said to my cousin "mistake free football is all we need to nail this win" then McKelvin fumbled. Horrible way to blow a huge game.... they were doing nothing on offense.

KC because it has happended 2 years in a row.

KC and it's not even close. The most winnable game, for the second year in a row. Literally just gave it away.

KC for all the reasons above, and the game where I think nearly everyone finally stopped making excuses for Maroon and Hack-it.

KC, we were dominating them and we let them into the game.

The KC loss was the worst by far.

For me, the Chiefs. I kept reliving those fumbles over and over. It hurt on so many levels.

Two !@#$ing years running.

KC was bad but for me Miami was the worst. Hosed multiple times late with the game still within reach and it was the one that effectively, for all intensive purposes, took us out of the playoff hunt.

Someone once corrected me on this.

It's

"for all intents and purposes"

Miami beat us, they were a better team.

Patriots are a much better team.

Chargers are a great team.

The Broncos are a much better team.

The Texans outplayed us in that game and Fitz's willpower won.

We should have beat KC because we were the better team that day.

all loses hurt, if you are a true Bills fan

all loses at this point are nothing to us after years of numbing performances. We fill our punch bowls up at the beginning of every year after waiting all season with a heavy thirst. By the midseason point we have drawn so much from our optimism to make excuses for ourselves that we're dried out by the end.