The Phoenix Lights -- New Evidence of Military Involvement

Deranged Rhino

The Googlebot is making big time progress on the chick bot. This morning I noticed he was very relaxed and smoking a cigarette. He was more open to talking and sent me a link which explains the Farbman:

http://www.openminds...s-channel/31194

I did miss this! That's a GREAT pull! :lol: :lol: I'll watch this tonight.

If I remember this one Greg, it was determined those were some sort of targeting flares supported by parachutes dropped by Air Force planes. They eventually disappear behind the mountains as they drop to the ground. I mean, that was the explanation.

That was one of several explanations given by the USAF at the time. Their first answer was they had no military exercises or planes in the area at all that night. It wasn't until days later the "flare" story came out and some folks bought it.

But not the people that saw it. Not that's definitive by any means as witness reports are inherently biased and/or flawed. But the duration of the event, the movement of the flights and the fact dozens (if not hundreds) of witnesses claimed to see an actual craft and not just lights makes it tough to believe it was simply flares. It was the late 90s equivalent of Dr. Hynek's infamous "swamp gas" explanation.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is interesting. My first thought is it's just some kind of satellite. Do you think that's possible? I don't really know what they look like these days. Do they have thrusters on them to adjust orbit?

"It's moving in a straight line, so it must be in orbit, probably low earth orbit."

Genius, pure genius. You captured enough data to calculate the orbit...so yeah, just pull a guess out of your ass. That's conclusive. Friggin' amateurs. :wallbash:

This photo was taken in Austria this week... Zoom in to see something cool.

http://www.mufoncms.com/files_jeud8334j/61696_submitter_file1__049.jpg

Witness: "I'm a resident of Vienna in Austria and when I was on the balcony, I saw this huge transparent vehicle floating above the clouds for about two minutes." "I grabbed my phone (Samsung Galaxy S5) and after I took a photograph of it, the vehicle was gone." "I've never seen anything like it, it was strange."

http://www.mufoncms...._file1__049.jpg

Witness: "I'm a resident of Vienna in Austria and when I was on the balcony, I saw this huge transparent vehicle floating above the clouds for about two minutes." "I grabbed my phone (Samsung Galaxy S5) and after I took a photograph of it, the vehicle was gone." "I've never seen anything like it, it was strange."

I don't click on links because of Peter Pan but if it was transparent then he never saw it. :wacko:

And: "I've never seen anything like it, it was strange." is redundant. Austria is about 2 ticks north of Canada on the IQ scale. I think they were both debtors prisons when the empire founded them.

http://www.mufoncms...._file1__049.jpg

fik8y.jpg

I expected a Klingon reference -- but this is just as amusing. The thing, whatever it is (and I'm fairly certain it's fake) looks just like a bird of prey.

Looks more like a Romulan Bird-of-Prey class (one of the indigenous ones, not one of those Klingon D12 or B'Rel class pieces of crap.)