The Phoenix Lights -- New Evidence of Military Involvement

Deranged Rhino

That didn't help. I don't even get it. Anyway, the bot is still obsessed....OBSESSED....with the female version. I'm wondering if Sammy gave him a sex chip. I think so. Anyway all the bot would tell me this morning is that I am too focused on Farbman and should pay attention to his driver.

Can you help?

:wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

Gregg check this out. The bot keeps making mods to the female and he keeps watching the linked video. Advice?

Not much phases me in terms of being scared but having one of them $^%$s wandering the compound is not my idea of feeling secure. Edited by 4merper4mer

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Recent footage of a UAP:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DE1xcYXTZJI#t=30

Not sure why it starts after the relevant footage, but you have to rewind it to the start (no need to watch the full 2 min).

OK question for you since you're a movie guy. I would also like the techie guys to chime in.

The Googlebot's project might be taking a strange twist. As you have been made privy, he is making a female bot. It is very creepy and I don't like it but he is determined. Based on some documents I have found, he is trying to "extract DNA from Sven"....or what used to be Sven....."add part of a chromosone found on a Werther's Original" and "animate the now Swedish female bot". I am pissed at Sammy for the whole Sven is a zombie out to get Beerboy joke because GBot would have never thought of this unless Sammy did that.

Is this possible in real life? /dev or Tom might know but you see a lot of movies so you might know too.

The current girl bot is really creepy but if I somehow destroy her, the Googlebot will figure it out and I DON'T want to be on his bad side. I could have Beerboy do it but he'd mess it up. I see three possibilities if I let the Googlebot go through with his plan and two of them aren't too bad.

1. He messes it up, gives up on the project and gets rid of the female. This would be perfect.

2. He is able to "animate" her with the DNA which makes no sense to me but he is pretty smart. This would be ok because the current female is CREEPY and the new one would just be a cartoon. How bad could that be?

3. Then I remembered that cartoon that turned into Kim Basinger in that movie and things got pretty weird there and trust me the female bot is even more dangerous than a liquored up Kim Basinger after she found out Alec Baldwin knocked up a half Brazilian half Russian hooker. Not saying that happened, just saying it would be a dangerous situation if it did.

Anyway eventualities 1 & 2 aren't that bad, but 3 could be a doozy. What do you think?

OK question for you since you're a movie guy. I would also like the techie guys to chime in.

The Googlebot's project might be taking a strange twist. As you have been made privy, he is making a female bot. It is very creepy and I don't like it but he is determined. Based on some documents I have found, he is trying to "extract DNA from Sven"....or what used to be Sven....."add part of a chromosone found on a Werther's Original" and "animate the now Swedish female bot". I am pissed at Sammy for the whole Sven is a zombie out to get Beerboy joke because GBot would have never thought of this unless Sammy did that.

Is this possible in real life? /dev or Tom might know but you see a lot of movies so you might know too.

The current girl bot is really creepy but if I somehow destroy her, the Googlebot will figure it out and I DON'T want to be on his bad side. I could have Beerboy do it but he'd mess it up. I see three possibilities if I let the Googlebot go through with his plan and two of them aren't too bad.

1. He messes it up, gives up on the project and gets rid of the female. This would be perfect.

2. He is able to "animate" her with the DNA which makes no sense to me but he is pretty smart. This would be ok because the current female is CREEPY and the new one would just be a cartoon. How bad could that be?

3. Then I remembered that cartoon that turned into Kim Basinger in that movie and things got pretty weird there and trust me the female bot is even more dangerous than a liquored up Kim Basinger after she found out Alec Baldwin knocked up a half Brazilian half Russian hooker. Not saying that happened, just saying it would be a dangerous situation if it did.

Anyway eventualities 1 & 2 aren't that bad, but 3 could be a doozy. What do you think?

:lol: Well, I think it's absolutely possible for GoogleBot to build a woman, even with Sven's DNA. Look at Hammond did on that island outside of Costa Rica. He made dinosaurs out of tree sap -- and created an amusement park. If a Scottish PT Barnum can create a T-Rex from sap, I have no doubts GoogleBot can create a life-like woman from candy and Sven's reanimated corpse.

So you're right to be alarmed. Luminaries like Elon Musk and Stephen Hawkins have gone on record in 2014 warning humanity about the inevitable rise of the machines. ( http://money.cnn.com/2014/10/26/technology/elon-musk-artificial-intelligence-demon/) Musk fears that AI will wipe out humanity, perhaps GoogleBot heard this message and is stepping up its efforts to create this woman before Musk and friends can stop him? If so, you might be in a lot of trouble. If I've learned anything from the movies it's this: a pissed off woman in the body of a robot ALWAYS tries to destroy its creator... or short of that, its creator's benefactor.

There are things you can do to help with this problem. First, you're a multi-billionare, get on your 1% phone and call up Musk for advice. The guy made an electric car cool and built a re-useable rocket, chances are he'll be able to help you out with GoogleBot. But it's important that you don't communicate with Musk online, otherwise GoogleBot will know.

The other option would be to let GoogleBot complete the woman and then introduce her to Poojer. That should solve the problem -- for Poojer and the robot both.

:lol: Well, I think it's absolutely possible for GoogleBot to build a woman, even with Sven's DNA. Look at Hammond did on that island outside of Costa Rica. He made dinosaurs out of tree sap -- and created an amusement park. If a Scottish PT Barnum can create a T-Rex from sap, I have no doubts GoogleBot can create a life-like woman from candy and Sven's reanimated corpse.

So you're right to be alarmed. Luminaries like Elon Musk and Stephen Hawkins have gone on record in 2014 warning humanity about the inevitable rise of the machines. ( http://money.cnn.com/2014/10/26/technology/elon-musk-artificial-intelligence-demon/) Musk fears that AI will wipe out humanity, perhaps GoogleBot heard this message and is stepping up its efforts to create this woman before Musk and friends can stop him? If so, you might be in a lot of trouble. If I've learned anything from the movies it's this: a pissed off woman in the body of a robot ALWAYS tries to destroy its creator... or short of that, its creator's benefactor.

There are things you can do to help with this problem. First, you're a multi-billionare, get on your 1% phone and call up Musk for advice. The guy made an electric car cool and built a re-useable rocket, chances are he'll be able to help you out with GoogleBot. But it's important that you don't communicate with Musk online, otherwise GoogleBot will know.

The other option would be to let GoogleBot complete the woman and then introduce her to Poojer. That should solve the problem -- for Poojer and the robot both.

To the bolded part:

Ooooooooh fuuuuuuuudge. Only I didn't say fudge.

Anyway, I like the Poojer idea. Musk is an idiot And Hawking is a douche bag so I'm not wasting my time. I am going to test the waters in a new thread to see if Poojer would although I think I know the answer.