1. 1. Have you been to the Rockpile/Rich/Ralph for a game

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I went to 2 games while I lived in Buffalo, one in the late 80's against the Bears with my Dad and one with my cousin Chris against the Falcons in the early 90's, I haven't been since. My Aunt works for Sportservice and got me a tour of the fieldhouse/field/stadium last time I was at home though, which was one of the coolest things I've ever done.

Only one game with my sister two seasons ago.... Twas a blast, though. We beat SD and Flutie even got in to play a couple series (for SD). Got to meet up with a bunch of TSW folks at lot one pole six. These kind folks even provided a beer or 2 to me since I didn't know you couldn't buy beer before 12 on sundays in Buffalo. No blue laws here in Charleston..... I hope to make the trip again next season..... GO BILLS!!!!!

I have never even been to Buffalo...<_<

226330[/snapback]

You'll have to rectify that this season. As soon as the schedule comes out, get your plane tickets for the first home game of the season. That'll be the weekend of TBD Tailgate VI

You'll have to rectify that this season. As soon as the schedule comes out, get your plane tickets for the first home game of the season. That'll be the weekend of TBD Tailgate VI

226356[/snapback]

Jack, is the first home game thing etched in stone?

Btw, 11 consecutive years for me. <_<

While at the depressing Pittsburgh season finale this season, I figured out that it was my 75th time attending the Ralph/Rich stadium for a Bills game. <_<

The impressive (or strange) part of this for me was that none of those visits have been made as a season ticket holder :blush:

I was not fortunate to have ever attended the Rockpile though....

Jack, is the first home game thing etched in stone?

Btw, 11 consecutive years for me.  <_<

226365[/snapback]

Yep. It was decided a couple of years ago to just stick with the first home game since:

1) It's the first home game so spirits are high

2) Makes it easy for people to start getting travel plans going, than wait a week or two while we vote on which game

3) Best chance of good weather (which we've had each year)