Bills at Broncos Lines

Bills vs. Broncos History

2014 NFL on CBS Announcers & Distribution: Week 14

Play-by-Play: Kevin Harlan - @kevinharlancbstnt

Color Analyst: Rich Gannon - @RichGannon12

NFL Maps Week 14

B38yU7LCYAIpaBI.png

@BuffaloBillsPR

Can't wait for Sunday? The #Bills Week 14 game release is now available. Check it out here: Bills Weekly Game Information

B33dSUwIMAApzAM.jpg

B4MEZdICQAAKA80.jpg

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can we trade 18s?

after tailgating since 8 am I am a little slow on uptake.

Oops- manning for orton. We will win in spite of orton. We couldn't score- and I said the D needs to do everything, including scoring points. Watch them score more then the offense. Well they would of had 2 defensive tds compared with the offenses 1. Not to mention the offense squandered great field position set up by defense a few tomes

Can we trade 18s?

after tailgating since 8 am I am a little slow on uptake.

Oops- manning for orton. We will win in spite of orton. We couldn't score- and I said the D needs to do everything, including scoring points. Watch them score more then the offense. Well they would of had 2 defensive tds compared with the offenses 1. Not to mention the offense squandered great field position set up by defense a few tomes

puff puff pass.

maybe. But in the TBD pickem I billieve I was the only one who picked bills over bears. TBD is cynical for the most part. But when we best Denver, make sure you remember my call. Puff-puff-back to you

yes, hit manning, repeat, hit manning, repeat, seeing that he is not that mobile or quick at foot,

super bowl footage is the key to beating Manning

in the SB, Seattle physically dominated the LOS. Denver has had OL issues all year but it seemed most obvious when they couldn't run the ball. Now it looks like they can again, so I don't know if we can get to Manning enough. I do think our run D is better than KCs, but they also ran all over Miami who has a top 10 run D. If Schwartz can pressure Peyton into bad throws because he will throw picks if he's under duress... And we can get a short field, we have a chance. I also think orton will need to have his best game of the year.