Game Balls vs. the Browns

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The entire Bills D, Schwartz out coached Pettine- Robert Woods & Orton- Mr reliable Dan Carpenter.

Williams getting that sack that took them out of FG range was big at the time. He had a great game as MD was used sparingly.

I wouldn't give Orton a game shoelace. I thought he was pretty crappy. Most of Woods catches were more spectacular catches than good throws by Orton. Matter of fact most of Orton's yards came from his screens to Gray and Jackson if I'm not mistaken....

Please explain because I don't get this at all.

explain how he was good.

he was consistently beat or out of position. On 3rd down late in the game he was in coverage on Gordon and literally just stood there. Luckily there was a bad pass and Gordon didn't catch the ball. It didn't matter if Gilmore was in press or off coverage the receiver was open.

gordon was targeted 13 times and had 75 yds and 0 TDs. What were you hoping for, exactly?

Gilmore wasn't on Gordon the entire game...

explain how he was good.

he was consistently beat or out of position. On 3rd down late in the game he was in coverage on Gordon and literally just stood there. Luckily there was a bad pass and Gordon didn't catch the ball. It didn't matter if Gilmore was in press or off coverage the receiver was open.

The Bills played mostly zone defense today. What film do you have to single out Gilmore?