Johnny Football. Meet the Meatball.

YoloinOhio

It's the Bills. It could have gone a third way. Here's what I picture. They say the bills touched the ball last, didn't have full possession for a TD but JUST enough possession for a fumble (new rule on the spot) which means we fumbled it through the back of the endzone. Touchback. Cleveland ball at the 20, 1st Down.

absolutely !!

also Kyle could have been flagged for "hands to the face".

his left hand pushed his chest, his right pushed his facemask.

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

absolutely !!

also Kyle could have been flagged for "hands to the face".

his left hand pushed his chest, his right pushed his facemask.

walt Coleman is taking notes for next time. Also, Hughes would have been called for excessive celebration for jumping into the stands.

• 3 months later...

Nope.

Well then I'm at a loss for words. You've made your argument against EJ enough and have had valid points, but advocating for a guy like Manziel is something I don't understand.

What does he bring to the team other than an ego, baggage and 5 craptastic games? Even EJ's first 5 games were better.

If the Browns rid themselves of Manziel, would you want him in a Bills uniform?

Why? He doesn't take football seriously, didn't prepare to play last year and likes to party instead of practice. Plus he's not that good. Besides all that.........

Well then I'm at a loss for words. You've made your argument against EJ enough and have had valid points, but advocating for a guy like Manziel is something I don't understand.

What does he bring to the team other than an ego, baggage and 5 craptastic games? Even EJ's first 5 games were better.

Potential for little to no cost?

Disagree.

I can present my arguments, if you'd like.

Ok. Well I made an overstatement there but if you prefer you're more than welcome. It is the internet after all.

Also, just because I want to know, would you take EJ or Maziel at this point?

Ok. Well I made an overstatement there but if you prefer you're more than welcome. It is the internet after all.

Also, just because I want to know, would you take EJ or Maziel at this point?

That depends. Johnny is really far gone in terms of his psychological issues, but I think barring those, he would be a better NFL QB than EJ. Johnny ready to work, past his alcoholism and stuff > EJ. Johnny in rehab, not working < EJ.

Edited by FireChan