If we win just the 4 AFC games left...

Kellyto83TD

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BB doesn't play his guys just to mess with you. You are pretty irrelevant to us

As much as I hate this statement, it's probably true. Some of us are obsessed with NE. Meanwhile, to them, we barely exist and are simply two easy W's most years for the last 14 seasons.

As much as I hate this statement, it's probably true. Some of us are obsessed with NE. Meanwhile, to them, we barely exist and are simply two easy W's most years for the last 14 seasons.

I don't think any team or coach has the ability to think this way about any team. As soon as you do, you get beat. It's not like college where the talent disparity can be really wide between teams. I don't think Belichik looks at any team as "irrelevant." Whether or not their fans do is a different story, but also doesn't matter.

I wouldn't say that. We respect you no doubt and the Bills are never 2 easy wins.

I think teams' fans get obsessed with teams they feel they are chasing. I used to be obsessed with Buffalo in the 90s.

this is quite possible. We are that good. Can I get a !@#$ yeah! ?

!@#$ YEAH!

The playoff calculator is fun. Several, not terribly unrealistic scenarios get us to the playoffs, even with one more loss. Other, extremely unrealistic scenarios put us in the number one seed, with New England* and Denver not even getting dates to the dance.

!@#$ YEAH!

The playoff calculator is fun. Several, not terribly unrealistic scenarios get us to the playoffs, even with one more loss. Other, extremely unrealistic scenarios put us in the number one seed, with New England* and Denver not even getting dates to the dance.

!@#$ yeah! Good sir.

Now let's kick the Browns ass and get this party started!

Thanks guys. Its going to be a B word, but I feel its going to come down to winning at NE. And even if they have home field locked up, Billy Beeeoch will play his starters just as a FU to us.

And thats the way it should be, no favors, stop being a Beeeeoch.Perhaps snow will move the game to Met Life

I don't think it's stressing out. I think it is part of the fun of football and the playoff hunt.

I put together a spreadsheet of the important games. Making it in at 9-7 is very unlikely because we lose practically all of the tiebreakers. 10-6 is very likely though, however we have to beat either NE or Denver in their house, not to mention take Green Bay as a assumed win. However I gave the other teams a lot of games that maybe they don't win as well. So we never know.

The below puts the teams at the following:

Buffalo: 10-6 (6th seed)

Miami: 9-7

Kansas City: 10-6 (5th seed)

San Diego: 7-9

Baltimore: 12-4 (3rd seed)

Cincinatti: 9-6-1

Pittsburgh: 9-7

Cleveland: 9-7

Untitled.png

Edited by What a Tuel