GoFundMe for Darryl Talley (Update 7/12- Bills Hire Darryl)

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In 7th grade, my math class included six weeks of personal finance and budgeting. It's the only time I've ever heard of such a thing being taught.

(It's also the only time I was counseled by the teacher and principal with "Look, we know you're performing poorly because you're way beyond this material and bored silly. It's the best we can teach you. So just work with us so we can advance you, please?")

In 1930 they better had included that.

I don't want to destroy this thread again. I will leave you with this.

I have already spoken with ChevyVanMiller personally about this so you don't have to fight anyone else's battles for them. But if you feel the desire to confront me about it, we can do it in private.

How do you walk? Jk.

You must have the biggest balls on tbd. This is not a knock on you, btw. Just an observation.

I couldnt do it here. I would either donate or not.

Announcement coming very soon. Stay tuned.

just saw your update on the fund - anxious to hear how the Talley Family has decided to proceed. And I also once again want to express

my appreciation for what you have been able to do through all this - you, sir, were the leader of this charge. Well done.

just saw your update on the fund - anxious to hear how the Talley Family has decided to proceed. And I also once again want to express

my appreciation for what you have been able to do through all this - you, sir, were the leader of this charge. Well done.

Thanks, Jay. I greatly appreciate the kind words. Here is the announcement from the page:

The Fund has been officially closed to new donations.

Thank you to all who donated for Darryl. Your response has been amazing and awe-inspiring.

I've never been more proud to be a part of Bills Nation (and have a new and great respect for the fans of the Mountaineers).

What you have all done will be remembered and referenced for decades to come.

Stay tuned tomorrow for an announcement from the Talleys.

- Frank Thomas Croisdale

Darryl and Janine have announced that they've accepted the funds. I finalized the transfer process yesterday. I will write something longer that will be posted tomorrow that gives my thanks in greater detail, but I just want to take a moment here and thank everyone who contributed.

None of this would have been possible without TBD and TSW and I just want you all to know how much I love and appreciate you and how proud I am to be associated with the best damn Bills fans found anywhere on the planet.

http://espn.go.com/n...t-fan-donations

Edited by ChevyVanMiller

Darryl and Janine have announced that they've accepted the funds. I finalized the transfer process yesterday. I will write something longer that will be posted tomorrow that gives my thanks in greater detail, but I just want to take a moment here and thank everyone who contributed.

None of this would have been possible without TBD and TSW and I just want you all to know how much I love and appreciate you and how proud I am to be associated with the best damn Bills fans found anywhere on the planet.

http://espn.go.com/n...t-fan-donations

Outstanding! I'm happy that they decided to accept the funds. Please keep us posted on how he's doing. Thank you again for advocating for him. Well done. clap.gif