Week 13 predictions: Browns at Bills

YoloinOhio

On paper, we have the edge on defense (turnovers and sacks) and home field. However, we both are pretty similar. If we dominate the line of scrimmage on D and force Hoyer to throw inaccurate passes, we win. If we lose, we will lose. If we keep playing similar as we played monday against the Jets, i think we win 23 to 16.

I believe we need a "call out" to implore Tony Bogyo of billsdaily.com to PLEASE pick AGAINST the Bills.

His record this season is 2-9 (not just against the spread but in the ACTUAL outcome of the games).

This is remarkably skillful (negative skill is skill, folks). He even picked the Jets TWICE. Whattaguy!

So, please, Tony, pick the Browns this week.

pretty please?

Back home in Ralph Wilson Stadium, coming off of an IMPRESSIVE beatdown of the Jets, the crowd will be absolutely bananas. We're still in the playoff hunt. There is no reason for the Bills to come out and do anything less than give it 100 percent. Falling flat is not an option at this point in the season. I think for the first time in a while, the Bills come out and do EXACTLY what they're supposed to do, with no let downs. If Hoyer can throw three picks against a pretty bad Falcons defense, I completely expect our D to make his life a living hell. I wouldn't be surprised to see Johnny Football in before the game is over. I expect Sammy to bounce back with a monster game, and Fred Jackson to be, well, Fred Jackson. Even Orton throws for over 300 yards. This will be a Bills absolute destruction.

Buffalo 7, Cleveland 3

Back home in Ralph Wilson Stadium, coming off of an IMPRESSIVE beatdown of the Jets, the crowd will be absolutely bananas. We're still in the playoff hunt. There is no reason for the Bills to come out and do anything less than give it 100 percent. Falling flat is not an option at this point in the season. I think for the first time in a while, the Bills come out and do EXACTLY what they're supposed to do, with no let downs. If Hoyer can throw three picks against a pretty bad Falcons defense, I completely expect our D to make his life a living hell. I wouldn't be surprised to see Johnny Football in before the game is over. I expect Sammy to bounce back with a monster game, and Fred Jackson to be, well, Fred Jackson. Even Orton throws for over 300 yards. This will be a Bills absolute destruction.

Buffalo 7, Cleveland 3

You had me until the score....wait....wha???

Buffalo 7, Cleveland 3

:-)

Buffalo 7, Cleveland 3

Ha ha ha. This is a great post.

I think the Bills win this one...that way they keep our small playoff hopes alive a bit longer...so it will be even more painful when it doesn't come good at the end.

Buffalo 7, Cleveland 3

:lol::thumbsup:

Ha ha ha. This is a great post.

I think the Bills win this one...that way they keep our small playoff hopes alive a bit longer...so it will be even more painful when it doesn't come good at the end.

I hate that I agree with you.....but that is usually what the Bills do to us. I don't know why I keep thinking about the year all we had to do was beat the Steelers third stringers to get in, and you know the rest.

I firmly believe that the Patriots are dialed in and could very well clinch homefield by the time we play them. If somehow we can get past the Broncos and Packers, man that will shape up to be an unbelievable season finale. In essence, that WILL be our playoff game.

I guess let's start with Cleveland on Sunday and go from there....like a previous poster stated, even though our playoff chances at this point are slim, very slim, it will feel good to watch a game in December that means something....

I believe Mike Pettine is going to bring heat on Orton early and often. And he will get plenty of sacks.

Orton will need to practice good ball handling to avoid fumbling.

Bills will need to be able to run the ball this week in order to win. If the Bills can't run well this week, they will lose.

One of our backs is going to break off a big run this week. We will get a nice punt return at some point during this game to

lots of punts by both teams and at least one turnover by each team.

Bills win 20-19

I believe Mike Pettine is going to bring heat on Orton early and often. And he will get plenty of sacks.

Orton will need to practice good ball handling to avoid fumbling.

Bills will need to be able to run the ball this week in order to win. If the Bills can't run well this week, they will lose.

One of our backs is going to break off a big run this week. We will get a nice punt return at some point during this game to

lots of punts by both teams and at least one turnover by each team.

Bills win 20-19

the Browns D is crazy similar to the Bills last yr. Kuan Williams is his new version of Nickell Robey. He is a UDFA rookie who beat out their #8 pick Justin Gilbert for the slot corner role and he sends him on blitzes. He also blitzes Whitner a lot. Hopefully the Bills are prepared.