Week 13: Browns' Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

26CornerBlitz

I'm a Browns fan but I think this will be a close game. Browns offense has a ton of playmakers. West and Crowell and really explosive young RBs. The WR corp has been much better than expected. Hoyer hasn't been very good though lately, so he will need to play very well to get them the ball especially if they don't control the ground game. The OL has been inconsistent. This game is really the turning point in the Browns season. Their schedule gets pretty hard after this. I think they expect to win, and if they don't they aren't out of it but it will be demoralizing as we face 3 division games and the Colts. The Panthers should be a W.

I don't think Pettine particularly likes Gordon and I don't think either he or Cameron will be on the team next year. Cameron was disappointing even before he got hurt, will be a FA, and will want more than Browns think he's worth. Gordon is lazy and Pettine called him out repeatedly in camp. I think they would trade him for a good offer. He's not a leader or good teammate nor does he work hard or seem to understand what it takes to win. He is the polar opposite of the type of player Pettine seems to want. He didn't even list him as a starter last week. Which was funny. I hope his effort improves this week.

Edited by Cleveland Rocks?

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

O'Neil: This Game Has A Playoff Atmosphere (8:32)

Defensive Coordinator Jim O'Neil addressed the media prior to practice on November 28, 2014.

Cleveland Browns offensive line vs. Buffalo Bills defensive line -- Sunday Showdown preview

13135008-mmmain.jpg

Struggles against the defensive lines of the Jacksonville Jaguars and the Houston Texans are a mere warning as to what's possibly in store for the Cleveland Browns on Sunday in Buffalo.

A date with the best defensive line in the NFL overshadows any foursome the Browns have played this season. As a group, Bills defensive linemen Mario Williams, Marcell Dareus, Kyle Williams and Jerry Hughes have 35.5 of the team's league-leading 46 sacks. The fact that the Bills can pressure the quarterback without blitzing is a huge advantage for a defense because the linebackers can share responsibility in the pass defense and avoid taking chances.

I'm a Browns fan but I think this will be a close game. Browns offense has a ton of playmakers. West and Crowell and really explosive young RBs. The WR corp has been much better than expected. Hoyer hasn't been very good though lately, so he will need to play very well to get them the ball especially if they don't control the ground game. The OL has been inconsistent. This game is really the turning point in the Browns season. Their schedule gets pretty hard after this. I think they expect to win, and if they don't they aren't out of it but it will be demoralizing as we face 3 division games and the Colts. The Panthers should be a W.

I don't think Pettine particularly likes Gordon and I don't think either he or Cameron will be on the team next year. Cameron was disappointing even before he got hurt, will be a FA, and will want more than Browns think he's worth. Gordon is lazy and Pettine called him out repeatedly in camp. I think they would trade him for a good offer. He's not a leader or good teammate nor does he work hard or seem to understand what it takes to win. He is the polar opposite of the type of player Pettine seems to want. He didn't even list him as a starter last week. Which was funny. I hope his effort improves this week.

I'm a Bills fan and I don't think this game will be close at all. Bills 34, Browns 13.

I'm a Bills fan and I don't think this game will be close at all. Bills 34, Browns 13.

Yeah, I gotta agree with this. The bills defense has made a lot of better offenses look silly this year (KC, Miami). I think if the O doesn't give this away, it should be a solid win.

Edited by JR in Pittsburgh

Yeah, I gotta agree with this. The bills defense has made a lot of better offenses look silly this year (KC, Miami). I think if the O doesn't give this away, it should be a solid win.

I don't think Miami or Kansas City has a better offense than Cleveland - do you? Hoyer actually throws the ball deep. Also it seemed like they were able to run the ball, which is what the Browns really need to do. Edited by Cleveland Rocks?

I don't think Miami or Kansas City has a better offense than Cleveland - do you? Hoyer actually throws the ball deep. Also it seemed like they were able to run the ball, which is what the Browns really need to do.

I agree with you. Cleveland has a more well-rounded offense with explosive potential to boot. KC couldn't run on us except for two critical plays where Manny Lawson broke contain resulting in TDs. Miami did a better job running on us, which surprised me. We have been really good against the run this year.

@PFF Our preview of an important game with AFC Playoff implications. https://www.profootb...bills-week-13/

Thats a fun read.

One of the other big matchups i forgot will be Joe Haden against...

seems PFF likes the Browns O line .

RB Crowell might be underrated.

This should be really a fun game.

I might guess its going to be close and a chess match. Sorry JR

Browns Offense Vs Bills defense.

But this is a darned good match up. Been mentioned as a playoff game of sorts. I can see that

" Defensive end Hughes and rookie tackle Kyle Williams have 9.5 and four sacks, respectively "

lol

Edited by 3rdand12

Thats a fun read.

One of the other big matchups i forgot will be Joe Haden against...

seems PFF likes the Browns O line .

RB Crowell might be underrated.

This should be really a fun game.

I might guess its going to be close and a chess match. Sorry JR

Browns Offense Vs Bills defense.

But this is a darned good match up. Been mentioned as a playoff game of sorts. I can see that

" Defensive end Hughes and rookie tackle Kyle Williams have 9.5 and four sacks, respectively "

lol

Nice to know that KW has turned back the clock. :thumbsup:

@RQUINN619

As a unit, #Bills have PFF's worst collective run blocking grade (-49), 9th worst pass blocking (-36.7)